• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Mud Shark said:
:flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!SORRY I ENJOY MY JEEP FUCK THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA! Can't take any critisism? It is the internet after all. :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

BTW, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :looser:

:conceited

RedBullMJ said:
stock:

DSC01508.jpg

After lift and tires:

DSC01512.jpg
Very nice. I like that alot.
:thumbup:

It's not my Jeep, but I didn't know where to put other than a new thread. I took the family to the Toledo Zoo today and I always forget to take my camera to get shots of their security XJs. Not this time.
IMG_0072.jpg
One of the worst things is that the Zoo has at least two mint flatfenders, at least two mint FJ40s, and a fully decked out Land Rover that are all in storage or used as "Safari decor."

[img=http://thumb9.webshots.com/t/53/453/5/83/44/2667583440056743429kIxIaN_th.jpg]

wow.......... i had to keep my self from blacking out by the thought that that is ever driven ANYWHERE! Mudshark, im pretty easy to get along with and i don't usaually rip on people but that is STUPID and SCARY and DANGEROUS on so many levels. I hope you survive your first accident in that jeep because whatever happens is gonna happen in a big and bad way

shortxjdoug said:
http://thumb9.webshots.com/t/53/453/5/83/44/2667583440056743429kIxIaN_th.jpg

wow.......... i had to keep my self from blacking out by the thought that that is ever driven ANYWHERE! Mudshark, im pretty easy to get along with and i don't usaually rip on people but that is STUPID and SCARY and DANGEROUS on so many levels. I hope you survive your first accident in that jeep because whatever happens is gonna happen in a big and bad way

http://rides.webshots.com/album/552449747RXRbPa

See the rest. :shiver:

Mud Shark said:
:flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!SORRY I ENJOY MY JEEP FUCK THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better give up coffee, dude

How could you post that and not think you'd get flamed, what were you thinking.
Dont you have an adult guardian :flamemad:

Mudshark you missed the mark by a long shot with that thing,

1.you're using stock axles with stupid big tires.
2. that custom bracketry....which is welded to sheetmetal, is the scariest crap i have ever seen on a cherokee
3. your drag link and trac-bar are nowhere near parallel.
4. Why on earth would you make a 6-inch transfer case drop.......instead of just putting a slip yoke eliminator on it?

Congratulations, you enjoy fawkin your jeep..........up.

Oh and learn to take some criticism, with a poser rig like that, only people who don't know dick will think its "cool", and the rest of us will know you're pecker is small. Please go molest some other vehicle like a Z71.

Must be the son of that guy that was selling those deadly coil-spacers on e bay...remember the ones that go on the axle side of the coils. Now that i think about it...that guy was from Fla. too

Back