• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

MattysXJ said:
I threw the spider gear pin through the old cover. Found out how to re-build a D35. I wouldn't have wasted my time and $$ if I would have known, but now I know and I am a much better person for that.

Yeah it is nice not to have to worry about scratching her up, keep a spare rattle can in the back just in case she needs a little touch up for special occasions.

If you need some spares for that 35 let me know. I have a couple laying around you are welcome to. Just come get 'em. PM if interested.

I went with enamel so I can do an annual buff out if the mood struck. So far, the mood hasn't. :D

Rich

Jeepsterboy101 said:
Specs on the Woody? I someday wish to own a large woody.
3" ZJ SkyJacker front springs with 2 spacers, Stock rear spring with shackle/block/AAL, Skyjacker Shocks, RE Adj trac bar, D-30 front with 4.56 and Detroit TruTrac, 8.25 rear 4.56 Detroit Locker, 35" MTZ's

Future plans are to install real lift springs, rock krawler LA, 4.5L stroker to replace the clapped out 89 4.0L....

Last edited:
Since I put everywhere else I might as well post it here too :D Put 35's on a couple of weeks ago.

1444f6165c09f7f.jpg

1444f61c62985ea.jpg

Here's my '01 XJ
3.5" RE with full rear packs, 31x10.50 BFG AT's, AA SYE and Tome Woods CV Driveshaft, Hella H4 55/100W Headlights. Wilderness Roof Rack (not pictured) Will post latest wheelin' pics soon!
KodiakXJ
IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

little XJ Turbo Diesel

XJ 91TD 2.1litres
+3 Rusty aal300
lerma gomme 235/75R15 wild power
front aussie locker
rear sway bar off
home made front quick disco
(on the first three pictures custom rear leaf pack)

foto1.jpg

foto2.jpg

foto3.jpg

foto4.jpg

nice place where place free your Jeep pictures: http://www.jeeptuning-foto.com

the hooters plate and the giant grappling hitch on the front just say it all. i will laugh when i drive by and see that skidding to a halt...on it's roof. :helpme:

so help us all

holy baby lord that is some of the scarriest bracketry i have ever seen in my life. pennsylvania would have state officials crush that vehicle in about 4 hours after you took it in to a state inspection station if they saw that. you got some kahones drivin that. i surely hope you have some good insurance. wow. i think i just cried a little. and we all thought the kid with 12" of lift wanting 38s was bad. please tell me not stock axles? stock gears? stock driveshaft? stock steering just relocated the steering box lower or added a 19" bolt between your pitman arm and the drag link right. oh well you'll only kill a few seniors if you lose controll of it. the local and state govt's prolly thank you for that.

Not to be overly critical, but that's a deathtrap.

I'm not sure I would even flat tow it behind me.
There's so much to pick on, I'd be typing for an hour.
Please tell me this is a joke!
Please please please........

:flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!SORRY I ENJOY MY JEEP FUCK THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back