• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5" leafs (new)

BingBing

NAXJA Forum User
I bought them 4-5 months ago, never put them in and don't want them anymore. RE 1463 3.5" leafs. $300 pick-up or meet. I'm in Chicopee, MA.

Since I do not have any biters how about $250 for the pair?

Anyone? Make an offer, i'm getting desperate!

are those the superflex leafs ? cuz if they are, dont they net around 4.5 inches of lift or so ? just curious

jeepmanxj94 said:
are those the superflex leafs ? cuz if they are, dont they net around 4.5 inches of lift or so ? just curious
RE leafs are the same unless they are the EXTREME duty, and 4.5" is normal with that spring.

I'm running the RE 3.5 springs and am sitting at a hair over 5 inches, that's with a full size spare plus some tools after settling for about 6 months... I've been really happy with them.

If anyone's thinking of them they're a great buy!

im looking to go actually around 6.5 next time i go up for a lift. so probabbly go with the biggest leafs i can find. maybe bigoffroad, if they will sink a few with the rear inch shakles. and just run like some 6.5 coils in the front with probabbly acos system to compensate for the high lift in the rear. i hear their leafs run like a total 2inch higher cuz they are set for an extra 350 pounds of weight in the rear.

jeepmanxj94 said:
im looking to go actually around 6.5 next time i go up for a lift. so probabbly go with the biggest leafs i can find. maybe bigoffroad, if they will sink a few with the rear inch shakles. and just run like some 6.5 coils in the front with probabbly acos system to compensate for the high lift in the rear. i hear their leafs run like a total 2inch higher cuz they are set for an extra 350 pounds of weight in the rear.

these leafs with a longer shackle will give you 6.5" easily. thats what i'm at now.

Come on people, still got em'. I need these things to stop collecting all of my dust. $250 B.O. Brand spankin' new!

Would you be willing to ship them to 87107? I will give 200.00 plus shipping.

I'd rather not ship but i will look into it and give you an estimate. Were talking probably 100-130 lbs.

Do you need any stuff to make a trade? I dont have cash now but i have stuff to get rid of. i have a thule ski/snow board rack worth $180 new thats never been used with mounts for all roof racks and locks. beat up 32's, tj soft top, will be selling stock 95 xj seats relitivley soon. located in manchester nh. I really need leafs but i am broke right now.

As of right now i think i will use them for a planned axle swap. I will post if anything changes.

Back