• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rally XJ - Team Hazard Rally

Nope, that's what we did with the XJ-R for the $2000 Challenge. We didn't have fancy Deaver springs, just two stock leaf packs, but we also took the opportunity to install a Ford 8.8. Spring under might help with axle wrap a bit when you get hard on the throttle. You will lose a bit of ground clearance since the leaves will be under the axle.
so how did you set up your leaf under on your XJ.. i've been trying to get some info from the people tat have already done it but no one wants to give up any info. the feedback im getting is people guess how to convert it.. do you have any pics?

I finally have the time to start the rebuild on this truck (I know, but I had a bunch of other projects that were, *gulp*, more important). We could really use some help from any members that have spare body parts kicking around that they would be willing to donate or deeply discount for us.

314769_10150293390944357_101096979356_7697643_5846952_n.jpg

We need: (1994, no chrome, DR = Driver's side)

• DR Front Fender
  • DR Front Fender Flare
  • Bumper
  • Bumper Supports
  • Bumper End Caps
  • Header Panel
  • Grille (radiator)
  • DR Grille (molding)
  • DR Amber Side Marker Lamp
  • DR Headlamp Bezel
  • DR Clear Parking Light Lens
  • That fiberglass piece on top of the grille, that says "JEEP"
  • The metal parts which that piece bolts to
  • Upper radiator support
  • AC Condenser
  • Stock (or stock length) Front Control Arms

I have been looking for a parts Jeep, but honestly, I don't have the room for it right now. So if you, or anyone you knows, has any of these parts that they'd be willing to part with, can you send them my way? I have some shirts left, and I can send a shirt to anyone that helps us out. (Note - I think I only have Large and XL shirts in Black left, other sizes and colors would have to wait for the next time I order them).

I'd love to be ready for LSPR in October, so I'd really appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Just saw this thread... wondered what happened to you guys at STPR... I work for David Higgins #75.. What length lower arms do you need.. I have some scrap dom at home I could fab something strong and cheap..

Why do you want to run an a/c condenser? Is there something in the rules about keeping it?

AC is really nice while on transit. And let's face, I'm not going to win any time soon, so I'd rather not sweat my balls off all day long.

Just saw this thread... wondered what happened to you guys at STPR... I work for David Higgins #75.. What length lower arms do you need.. I have some scrap dom at home I could fab something strong and cheap..

You know where the VIP spectator point is on stage 1/3? It's at the top of a hill with a yump half way down. Well, I wasn't paying enough attention, and my codriver lost his place in the notes a little, so I ended up hitting the yump in 3rd gear (where everyone else went over it very slowly). When all was said and done, we ended up with a boulder where the bumper used to be.

I'll have to take some measurements for the control arms. I certainly appreciate the help!

Back