• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R&V LABOR DAY weekend

ill also have a propane grill saturday night.

i texted you this dan, but never got a response:
i feel like we wont be the only ones with the idea of wheeling all weekend for labor day. would it be wise for us to reserve a few camp sites for NAXJA use. i have quite a few maybe on the list for others coming.

we have sites 1, 2 and 3 reserved for us, that should fit everybody that is going on those 3 sites.

the cost is 10 dollars per site, and we can work that out later as to what it cost each individual

I will be there Friday afternoon.

There is wood there and I will probably have some in the back of my truck already. I'm not sure how or what we will cook, but we may utilize the kitchen in the trailer for Friday's supper.

We will have a generator there if anyone needs power.

I am bringing an air compressor also.

My trailer is still packed from this past weekend, I just need to refill food and clothes and we will leave friday after an early doc appt.

We may or may not bring one of our dogs. Depends on the weather forecast.

mac 'Yes! Michigan!' gyvr

What time you guys rolling in on Sat, or should I say what time should I be there?

I'm still debating camping or just heading back down to the house.

bring an air mattress and sleep in the garage of my trailer if you'd like.

we can get at least two big air mattresses on the floor and another smaller one...

anyone else going to be there friday night?

mac 'short week of long days at work' gyvr

i have friday off, but need to do a few things before the trip. we will be there early saturday. ill commit to 9ish, but im late to everything.

forecast looks promising for the weekend.
high 70s/low 80s, slight breeze, dipping into the high 50s at night. chance of isolated Tstorms (20%)... same forecast fri-sun.

good stuff.

Last edited:
bring an air mattress and sleep in the garage of my trailer if you'd like.

we can get at least two big air mattresses on the floor and another smaller one...

anyone else going to be there friday night?

mac 'short week of long days at work' gyvr

Can I reserve a spot please? Rolling in late Friday night?

Yep you can have a spot.

I hope to be there by 5 or 6pm at the latest on Friday evening.

mac 'I might be drunk by the time you get there' gyvr

Sundays fire...

picture.php

Yep you can have a spot.

I hope to be there by 5 or 6pm at the latest on Friday evening.

mac 'I might be drunk by the time you get there' gyvr

Thanks a lot!
Oh you probably will be, we won't be leaving my house until after dinner time I think.

Back