• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R&V LABOR DAY weekend

debating the idea of the wife and i coming out without the jeep, finances are not looking that great right now but maybe just chill and camp or even hitch a ride on the trials...

Ill work on the red next friday, or sooner if I sell some jeep parts.
Would like to get my name changed first.

I was kinda joking, I just dont have a garage.
Trying to talk my brother into helping me in his garage.

debating the idea of the wife and i coming out without the jeep, finances are not looking that great right now but maybe just chill and camp or even hitch a ride on the trials...

Do it. Do it.

picture.php

Didnt know there was going to be shirts, I need to read the whole thread. I want a Large.
I can bring you the money tonight, tomorrow, or whenever, Or I can paypal. Whatever you want.

Didnt know there was going to be shirts, I need to read the whole thread. I want a Large.
I can bring you the money tonight, tomorrow, or whenever, Or I can paypal. Whatever you want.

You can run it over sometime if you want, save the pp fees. This will give us a chance to meet too.

Im home Sunday's, Monday's and Tuesday's, so next week will be fine.

Sounds like a plan. Send me a PM with your address when you get a chance.
I can bring it any of those days, but the sooner the better, I dont hold onto money long.

I got the entire weekend off...

I had to pay dearly to get sunday...

mac 'stupid holiday weekends' gyvr

cost me two days worth of hours to take one day off...

just to party sunday...

mac 'committed' gyvr

This is creeping up on us.

I will have a grill at the campground if anyone wants to cook food sat night over the fire, and I will have my charcoal grill fired up at my house Sun night.

Back