• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec's 6th Annual Tent Sale & Show 'N Shine

I'm gonna be there. Its the first day of my fall break. Dragging my dad out, tired of going to all the classic car meets and not seeing anything with any ground clearance.

Sponsors List:

vendors.jpg

I was there at the front of the line. So glad I had some friends to have fun with since it was a total waste of time. Not a single item for XJ's at the Wranglertec show.

sounds like a blast, you think they would make sure to have at least a small selection for each of the more popular models

I was there at the front of the line. So glad I had some friends to have fun with since it was a total waste of time. Not a single item for XJ's at the Wranglertec show.
I'm so disappointed in Q'tec in this respect. This is like the 3rd event that there was little or nothing specific to the XJ. Unless the next advertising says specificically "Huge selection of XJ items" or something equally enticing, I've made my last trip.

Bummer

They overcharged me, but didn't notice till I got home, got a winch a headlights conversion lenses, winch ws supposed to be 269, rang me up at 299 and I didn't get 10% off

i got some rear quater armor cheap

IMG_20111009_165545.jpg

tube fenders will get welded to them eventually and think im gonna cut the stupid tail light gaurds off

Back