• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 – 8, 2017

gtg413i

NAXJA Forum User
I am the founder / organizer for the 4th annual Jeep Beach West in Pismo Beach and wanted to invite forum friends to add this to your calendar.*

I hope this video recap from last year will get you as excited as I am- https://youtu.be/4dxi9XGC5V4

Full event details can be found at http://www.jeepbeachwest.com/

Jeep Beach West is Fun, Sun, Jeeps & Driving on Dunes!*
In 2015, our 2nd year we had: 152 Jeeps, 9 Sponsors, 2 days and 1 Wedding Proposal. In 2016, we had over 300 Jeeps registered and expect to keep doubling. Events include a local trail run to Garcia Ridge, wheeling in the dunes day and night, a newbie run, a bright light competition, a show 'n shine with prize giveaways, kids krafts, beachfront parade and Competition Hill climb challenge. Registrants prior to 9/11/17 receive a mailed packet with a unique JBW sticker, matching coozie, sponsor coupons and swag, a product give away ticket, & hot dogs Saturday night. Product giveaways provided by our gracious sponsors include lighting, winches, tow ropes, Monster Hooks & Trasharoos. This is a family and dog friendly event. Please help spread the word.*

Where is the disclaimer(s) that correspond to the asterisks?
:dunno:

That look like a fun place to be. Keep growing it into an outing/exhibit venue that many will be thrilled to attend.

I attended Jeep Beach Daytona a few weeks ago and boy what an affair! There were display's of everything I knew existed and things I never dreamed existed.

Daytona is one hour drove from my home. Some day I may be bold enough to venture as far west as CA.

No clue how the asterisks got in there. Some formatting thing on the forum. There's no disclaimers, except to just have fun.

Looks like fun.. we're in. Trying to reserve RV spots at the local parks. I'm not putting my RV on the sand/beach.

The event is definitely a blast... especially if you have never wheeled in the sand. The same rules on the dunes apply to RV's as Jeeps... air down and gun it. If you haven't ever taken the RV out there, you have the right idea to reserve a spot at a local park and drive in, especially since the event is farther away from the hard sand. We got all but 1 RV through last year and they got stuck due to driver error, but it was an expensive tow.

Back