• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Beach West: Sat June 13 - Sun June 14, Pismo Beach, Ca

gtg413i

NAXJA Forum User
I am the organizer for 2nd annual Jeep Beach West in Pismo Beach. I am hoping this year to get some more XJ's but last year's event was just about the same time as your club run to Pismo. We did have a few XJ's though. Please join fellow Jeepers for fun in the Sun, Jeeps, Beach & Driving on Dunes! The full site with registration is at www.jeepbeachwest.com At a high level, Saturday will be wheeling, show n' shine, happy hour. Sunday will be a jeep parade down the beach, followed by wheeling and dune climbs. Registrants receive an entry bag with some unique JBW stickers, and a raffle ticket for recovery gear. Happy Jeeping. You can also join the Facebook page at facebook.com/jeepbeachwest

I am getting excited about JBW 2015 coming up soon on June 13-14! I want to give everyone an update on the great progress. We have added a few new events such as a bonfire and a night wheeling run Saturday with a bright lights contest. You can see all updates at http://www.jeepbeachwest.com/. There are also some great sponsors this year giving away great gear, with more to come.

Please register if you haven’t already. Also go ahead and reserve your hotel or camping spot via this link for $10 a night. We will have a dedicated jeep camping area roped off
http://www.reserveamerica.com/campi...roundDetails.do?contractCode=CA&parkId=120065

More updates to follow as the date approaches.

Anybody from NAXJA planning to join? There are a couple XJs registered, but always like to have more. FYI I made some swag for this year I figured you all would like. Although it's not an xj it represents the unibody!

I'm local to Pismo, and I have an annual day pass so I may make an appearance. But, a chunk of time Saturday I already have plans for.

Im with Mr Walker. That's pretty much my back yard so i may cruise the heep down to say hello but I work weekend nights at the Chevron on 13th and Grand(the one with air on everypump) so either way I'll be seeing all the Jeeps passing thru

Last edited:
Yeah. Love that place. This is the one right - 1284 W Grand Ave
Grover Beach, CA 93433? I will let all the jeepers know where to refill with air.

Address sounds right, but I dunno for sure. But corner of Grande Ave and 13th. On the south side if you are driving from the beach.

that's the correct address. Pretty much everyone who knows about it goes there. I'm pretty sure most other places charge and have only two or three hoses... we have 25... all free :)

Ill have to check that out next time I go to pismo. Didnt know a station had that many air pumps.

that's the correct address. Pretty much everyone who knows about it goes there. I'm pretty sure most other places charge and have only two or three hoses... we have 25... all free :)
Lots of places have machines with coins to operate. Most will turn on for free. And if you are actually a paying customer, CA law states air/water is free of charge.
Ill have to check that out next time I go to pismo. Didnt know a station had that many air pumps.

They remodeled it recently, parking sucks but lots of air. haha

Back