• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Beach West: Sat June 11 - Sun June 12, Pismo Beach, Ca

gtg413i

NAXJA Forum User
I am the organizer for 3rd annual Jeep Beach West in Pismo Beach and wanted to invite my home forum friends to join us.
JBW is Fun, Sun, Jeeps & Driving on Dunes!
In 2015, our 2nd year we had: 152 Jeeps, 10 Sponsors and 1 Wedding Proposal! This year’s events include Wheeling on the beach, Show ‘n Shine, camping, bright light competition, a Jeep parade and hill climb challenge with gear for winners. JP Magazine plans to sponsor and cover this year’s event. Our ultimate goal is to raise awareness for all Jeepers, especially ones who do not wheel, or know their vehicles current and potential offroad capabilities. We also want to continue to support sustainable, wheeling, build a relationship with the local economy and keep Oceano Dunes open for Wheeling. As the event grows to 1000+ Jeeps we will also be able to reserve the entire Oceano Dunes Area for Jeepers. Please follow the links below for details.
www.jeepbeachwest.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XaYg10wFb8&feature=youtu.be
kg16vo4yszd7nemu4qk1jxdn5tv02x

cvov50otgk1kvlshvz43dczram1ylk

Sounds like you're inviting JK owners and telling them to stay away all at the same time.

Sounds like you're inviting JK owners and telling them to stay away all at the same time.

We all know the Xj has the right wheel base and spring set up, but there are a plethora of jeep models that are capable and their owners don't wheel too much ;) I'd really like to see more Liberty's, Compasses, Patriots, grand cherokees, New Cherokees, and even Renegades (shhhh) out there wheeling.

Back