• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project wannabe Jeepspeed

Don't want to hijack an awesome thread so please feel free to pm me the explanation. RWKHausSupply, could you help ME understand exactly what you were getting at in reference to the load range? Ive been googleing it for 10-15 minutes and cant quite get it.

Basically the higher load range tires (going up the alphabet) are for heavier vehicles. They have much stiffer sidewalls that are designed to carry the extra weight. This makes them heavier. The extra stiffness makes them ride extremely rough on lighter weight vehicles.

I like this, too bad I just left Havasu for Prescott mountain trails or id come give you a hand... besides, looks you have room for one more jeep in your garage...

for reference i put a set of e range tires on my xj because they were free and i needed tires in a hurry, and had no idea one of them had 10psi of air in it until the next morning when i put a gauge on it. it looked just as full as the rest of them.

The McQueen Fiberglass fenders showed up finally after some issues with the shipping company. They fit flawlessly!
b81d25450eca71d26a02805b0bcbe867.jpg

I like this, too bad I just left Havasu for Prescott mountain trails or id come give you a hand... besides, looks you have room for one more jeep in your garage...

We can always use a hand...welding, fab skills, and a 12 pack is a must!
Were you in town for the snow last weekend? I wasn't, pretty bummed...

How much was the McQueen 'glass?

Added a 50" curved light bar with Rough Country mounts. The mount install was flawless, my time to build these would have cost more than $59, great product for a great price!

Back