• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project list before NacFest

JoeShmo said:
And how is this mod pertinent to NACFest you ask, well.. my stock headlights were about as bright as holding 2 open cell phones infront of the Jeep, so i now stand a chance of surviving the ride out to PA come June.
Yeah, my headlights were about the same. I love my H4 conversions. Now if I only took the time to aim them better...

I haven't made any progress on my rig. I'm still running around with no tailpipe, a blown drivers front shock, track bar clunks like a bastid, and both driveshafts need to be replaced. I let way to much go on my rig.:laugh3:

nhrocker said:
Yeah, my headlights were about the same. I love my H4 conversions. Now if I only took the time to aim them better...

I haven't made any progress on my rig. I'm still running around with no tailpipe, a blown drivers front shock, track bar clunks like a bastid, and both driveshafts need to be replaced. I let way to much go on my rig.:laugh3:
ya gotta stop doing wheelstands :D

another thing i gotta add to my to get list is another optima, my yellow top is dead, but on a good note i got vanity plates today

ROBZ95Xj said:
ya gotta stop doing wheelstands :D

another thing i gotta add to my to get list is another optima, my yellow top is dead, but on a good note i got vanity plates today

How about a jeep to wheel?!?

ROBZ95Xj said:
i need all these parts to get my jeep wheelable

dont worry rob I heard the 12 year plan to build a rig is all the rage these days ;0) hahahaha

this year i just wanna go. my jeeps been in my garage for FAR to long

just orderd rear bds leafs, and am on the lookout for a motor, i may have to pull off a nhrocker and show up with a lifted xj on little tires though:D

1-3/4" coil spacers showed up today, hopefully if I use them without the factory isolator it should sit pretty level, i just cant believe the RE 5.5" coils have sagged this much in under two years with a factory front bumper / no winch.. etc.

put new shocks on:party:
102_1181.jpg

nhrocker said:
Nice! What'd you get for travel?

I managed to blow out a 1 year old RE monotube so I'm thinking of looking at something better...
its time for coilovers:D

12" just rebuilt

12" just rebuilt

my BDS 3" leafs arrived today and all i have to say is there freakin awsome! definetly the best leafs ive ever seen in my life, now my lift is complete all the parts costed $1250 includin shipping, wich is right there wih all the other 4.5" lifts now i cant wait to get all this installed

Mambeu said:
Well, my Jeep is dead for now. No compression on #1 or #2 cylinder.

Anyone know of a good place to buy a remanufactured engine?
Matt try Don's automotive they have used and referbed motor's.

gabe4 said:
Matt try Don's automotive they have used and referbed motor's.

I seem to remember someone at NACFest last year talking about a place that's selling strokers for around $1400 - someone up in the NH area, I think.

Hope you're back on the road in time for the 'Fest. Bringing the doors this year?

Rob

Mambeu said:
Yes, and if I can afford it the Jeep will be on a trailer too.

Getting all fancy on us, eh? Whatcha got to tow with?

Mambeu said:
I may just buy another Jeep; I'm not sure that it's worth it to put a new engine into the rusty shell that is my XJ.

That's definitely a consideration, if the body's in bad enough shape.

Mambeu said:
1989 F-250.

Nice.

Back