• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: Comanche Chief

Ruff Stuff is the shit, hands down. If you want to build something that is gonna last and get the great customer service behind it, go with Ruff Stuff.....Dan is a great guy and they sell top quality parts...I have NEVER had a breakage problem or any problem for that matter, with stuff from them. Rusty's...well, I cant say the same.

This. Dan @ Ruffstuff is awesome.

Anyone have any good recommendations for custom length adjustable control arms? I need to get adjustable 24" arms for my lower rears.

Rusty's has what I want to use for the upper a-arm so I may just order lowers through them too and be done with it.
R43-WJ_01b.jpg
RuffStuff link kit and a welder. Notice a theme?

Thanks Flex! Will definitely be able to use help on wiring when I get there..

As for the engine... All I'll say for now is that it's a Cummins with more power than my last one over 200lbs lighter than that one was too.

Finalizing adapter plans today for the NV3550 with Phoenix castings unless someone has a better source I should know of for custome bell housing rings.

Also in the market for a nv242

I might know a guy that's real familiar with the renix chassis wiring, and has his own wiring diagrams, that happens to owe Pat Main some beer.

So maybe we just have a wiring party at your place.

This. Dan @ Ruffstuff is awesome.

RuffStuff link kit and a welder. Notice a theme?

I might know a guy that's real familiar with the renix chassis wiring, and has his own wiring diagrams, that happens to owe Pat Main some beer.

So maybe we just have a wiring party at your place.

You and Jennie can crash at my house!

shit for this i might bring the moble club r to have sleeping spots...

mac 'as long as there is room' gyvr

Come over & help with mine. I've got 2 now. Pat said that you would then be paid in full.

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

JIM.

Come over & help with mine. I've got 2 now. Pat said that you would then be paid in full.

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

JIM.

Can i have the red one?

Can i have the red one?

That one is my brothers. That dent in the rear & a 4x5 inch hole in the DS floorboard are the only bad spots on the body. It's a 2.5L, 4-sp. 2wd. I got first dibs if he decides to sell it.

JIM.

Update:

Still needing to tackle floor. Haven't had much time to spend in the shop but still moving along.

Also bought a new toy that needed some love, so since its a DD, it took priority:
63278638-b6b2-157c.jpg

63278638-b6d0-0476.jpg

Damn, All this time I thought it was the governator running around town! :D

Effing ALPHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize the Hummer was only an Alpha for the 06/Duramax year.

What Munchie said! I believe its a 6.5 model. its a pretty clean beast though. Takes up 2 lanes!

What Munchie said!
I don't understand this part of your post.

Are you agreeing with his information that is corroborated by wiki? :dunno:

Back