• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: Comanche Chief

I don't understand this part of your post.

Are you agreeing with his information that is corroborated by wiki? :dunno:

if you simply accept that I am always correct our relationship will be greatly improved.

I don't understand this part of your post.

Are you agreeing with his information that is corroborated by wiki? :dunno:

He's right, the 06 was the only H1 with a Duramax/Allison
So yes, I'm agreeing with Nate.

He's right, the 06 was the only H1 with a Duramax/Allison
So yes, I'm agreeing with Nate.
I knew that the Duramax/Allison option was only available in 06. What I didn't know what that was the only year the civilian Hummer was called an Alpha. And I didn't think you need to agree with fact since it's not opinion. That's what was confusing me.

I knew that the Duramax/Allison option was only available in 06. What I didn't know what that was the only year the civilian Hummer was called an Alpha. And I didn't think you need to agree with fact since it's not opinion. That's what was confusing me.

Shut it! :laugh3:

It's no alpha.. But it's a low miles 6.5L turbo that I now have running like new.

Next bad lands trip, I'll at least get it in the quarry. About the only place it will fit!

I ditched the roof rack.. So it's less toolish driving around.. Chasing a lead on spare carrier and hope to have MT's on it by the weekend.

It's no alpha.. But it's a low miles 6.5L turbo that I now have running like new.

Next bad lands trip, I'll at least get it in the quarry. About the only place it will fit!

I ditched the roof rack.. So it's less toolish driving around.. Chasing a lead on spare carrier and hope to have MT's on it by the weekend.

Let me know when you're going up there, I wanna see the lumbering beast in action. Everytime I see it in town I yell "GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!!"

Back