• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power Tank Combo & lincoln Electric Welder

mdickerson

NAXJA Forum User
new thread, hit the wrong button.

I'm in need of cash again and would like to sell these items as quick as possible. I'll have to manage this sale while I'm at work as home internet is down.

Thanks for participating.

Item 1 - Power tank combo. Used 0ne season New over $500.00/ sell for $275.00 OBO
Includes a)10lbs. Blue CO2 tank
b) Comp series dual regulator
c) Power Grip Guard
d)Tank Boot Guard
e) 25' Superflex Hose
f) Tig-60 tire filler & guage
g) Super Bracket
h) Staun Tire Deflators

138.464.300x200.PT20-5450,_20lb_yellow_PkgB.jpg

Item 2- Lincold Electric Weld Pac 100 HD 115/1/60 new Over $400.00 incl. tax. Asking $250.00 OBO, Only used 4 times.

Includes full visor, Leather gauntlets.

Lincoln Electric's Weld-Pak™ 100 HD is an easy-to-use, lightweight, compact bundle of welding power that's also a terrific value! The Weld-Pak 100 HD is a great choice for flux-cored welding on mild steel up to 1/4" thick, and comes complete with everything you'll need to start tackling those important repair jobs around your home, farm, or hobby shop. Want to MIG weld? Just add the optional conversion kit(s), shielding gas, and proper solid wire. Important safety features include Lincoln's trigger control system that keeps the wire electrode electrically "cold" until you press the trigger.

have a real visor instead of the hand held one

00002869.jpg

I have that same welder, I really like it. I used/am using it to learn on. So far I have built a bumper, sliders and mouts for the leaf springs on my jeep.

Good Buy if you want to learn how to weld.

PM sent on tank.

Back