• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BNIB Lincoln Electric welding hood and jacket.

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have a Lincoln Electric Viking Black 1840 series auto darkening welding hood and a Lincoln Electric K3106-M welding jacket for sale. Both items are brand new, never used. The jacket is made of flame resistant cloth around the torso and the sleeves are leather. Size Medium, fits more like a Large.

Link to info on the hood via Lincoln's website:

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/Equipment/welding-gear/Pages/product.aspx?product=K3023-1

Link to info on the jacket via Lincoln's website:

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-u...-Jackets-TraditionalSplitLeatherSleevedJacket

Cheapest I could find for the hood is $142 and about $30 for the jacket. I'd rather sell to a fellow Jeeper and avoid CL if I can. Less stress that way, I hate selling on CL.

First person with a fresh Benjamin takes both. If two people are interested in each item separately I will gladly split. Please PM if interested. Here are some photos for you fine people:

i-7FSdWcw-XL.jpg

i-JNcRLrL-XL.jpg

i-Gf9w5jv-XL.jpg

i-v3X6sXs-XL.jpg

i-rcrmWKV-XL.jpg

i-JF7LP28-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking. :patriot:

Scott

OK, I'll take the hood...if somebody didn't beat me to it. :)

I want the jacket if some one wants the Hood

OK, I'll take the hood...if somebody didn't beat me to it. :)

Cool, you two are the first in line. Let me know how you guys would like to get together for exchange and I'll figure out a price for each. ;) I'm off today and tomorrow, work Friday/Saturday/Sunday, back off on Monday and I'm located in Aurora by Southlands.

Scott

Last edited:
Me and my buddy tied for fourth. I cant stick weld for shit anymore since all I do anymore is TIG. That lincoln stuff is the wrong color but good stuff anyways!:D

Back