• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Playstation 3 with 3 great games & remote 135$

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a PS3 that I bought about a yr and a half ago, and have three games for it and a DVD remote.

all works just fine. I also have one wire less controller thats sony and one that is not.

135$ firm.

PS3.jpg

yes

sorry buy toyota got it. will post up if I dont get my money in a few minutes lol.

wow that was an amazing deal! let me know if it doesnt work out for ya toyota ;)

scott ill take it off your hands for 50$, and when i fix it you can come over and play games with me :D

ill give ya $75 for it! I already have 3 ps3's right now but it's mostly because I buy broken ones, fix them and resell them :D technically, i've owned 12 of em haha

it is, just watch out for the blinking yellow light of death!

ylod actually isn't all that bad. The problem that is occuring is the cpu and/or gpu have lost contact with the board. You can fix the problem with a heat gun and some thermal paste :)

..p.s. I think we should let this thread die already lol

Back