• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photography Assignment: Shallow DOF.

I just recently got that software. Thats actually my firt attempt to use it. It's pretty amazing how well it works. I always forget to bring my tripod with me places though so I can never use it haha.
I just pulled my tri-pod out of the closet tonight in preperation. What software did you use? Full size image of the pic?

-----Matt-----

Im not sure how to post full size, photobucket resizes unless you upgrade but here is the biggest I can go. I use photoshop cs4 and photomatix Pro3 for the HDR. Photoshop does HDR but I like photomatix cause its simple.

My girlfriend got out of the car after the first two shots so she is kind of a ghost haha.

HDRJeep.jpg

Im not sure how to post full size, photobucket resizes unless you upgrade but here is the biggest I can go. I use photoshop cs4 and photomatix Pro3 for the HDR. Photoshop does HDR but I like photomatix cause its simple.

My girlfriend got out of the car after the first two shots so she is kind of a ghost haha.

HDRJeep.jpg
man i bet u wish u had a bumper on there for that one! very nice pic though

I rememberd this thread at Winterfest. I ran across a busted ujoint and an ear. Look like they had been there for a bit. My meager attempt:

100_5928.jpg

Wow! I need to ride with you guys! :D

Back