• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PFC Seth Stanton Memorial Run

Nah, you keep that ugly thing off the trail it's all good. Besides, when you're asking almost 5k over high book for something. I don't imagine tryi g to drive it off road is a good idea

I lowered it to 10 on CL, forgot to update my NAXJA ad. When you have a vehicle as far from stock as the shit we drive around are, KBB isn't very accurate.

How many people from "up nort" plan on making the drive?

I gots permission and I gots a new clutch in the Ranger... :)

Can i get directions to the trail head/parking area? I think Karen, Dillon, and I are going to show up... pending I get my new U joint in on saturday. Id like my son Dillon to experience something like this... and to learn at a young age, the people who lost their lives for our freedom.

So, driving directions?

Oh right on.
Ya looks like no indy this trip. Just liberty. My friend doesn't know if he's off yet and were both in need of some brake work before we try and drop Indy. Oh well I guess.

We won't be on the trail though.
Oh good I could use a spoter I can trust!:kissyou:

But sounds like no ones gona do Indy. So I may just hit Liberty with Mike!

Gona have to bail sorry guys. Have fun.

Sorry I really did wana come but just had some other commitments. I'm still tryin to get out of em but it's not lookin good!

Is he gona make the run or you guys still watchin?

I'm out drinkin with mom :D

ok cool. Want me to grab ya some small window flags when I go get mine?

Back