• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Petition to save Paragon.

Petition signed, over 2550 signatures so far....but i'm sure they need many more. Please everyone take a moment and sign this...only takes a few minutes.

I signed.. number 1190 or something.. SIGN IT JEEPERS!!!

I really really want to go back east 1 time to go wheeling these places.... SIGN!

signed it earlier and passed it on

thanks guys, we don't have many places to play out here... Hopefully this petition will help keep it open, or at least get an awesome new section of land out of the arrangement.

This fight affects all of us - East - West - North - South. Private parks or public land, no matter where or what it is, we have to remain consistent in our desire to retain access for safe and legal wheeling.

Do what you can, in whatever fashion best suits you, but, at the very least, add your name to this petition.

NAXJA alone should be able to provide a couple of thousand names - get the word out to any friends in any club.

#509 - got to it from the NAC forum a few days back.

Back