• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX convoy

What's your preferrd travel plan?

• 9AM - US97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9AM - I5

• 11AM - US97

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 11AM - I5

• 1PM - US97

• 1PM - I5

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other - Post Up!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
anybody taken i-5 N to puyallup then down the 410 to camp? i drive it north alot seems decnt if its not too bad on the hw410. ive never drivin it. i think scotts brother took this way last year
My brother lives in Bremerton tho.. I would not advise that route.. it would probably take 6-7 hours

I put in for Wed-Sun off, so I might be able to swing a Wednesday afternoon departure. It all depends on how much I can get done earlier in the week. Fall back plan is still Thursday early morning. I think I'll be taking I5 this year.

I-5 to hwy 12 is the best route, period.

So whats the plan? I am down with Leaving wednesday whenever. Where the PDX guys meeting up?

Do we want to have another meet up a little north for the WA guys?

So whats the plan? I am down with Leaving wednesday whenever. Where the PDX guys meeting up?

Do we want to have another meet up a little north for the WA guys?

Just found out my better half may have to work an opeening shift so I may be headed up late afternoon / early evening wed.

Me and my guest, will be meeting with nick sometime mid morning weds.. dave, my guest lives by you, we could all meet up somewhere central, like Jubits (if taking i5) or troutdale (if taking 84)

Me and my guest, will be meeting with nick sometime mid morning weds.. dave, my guest lives by you, we could all meet up somewhere central, like Jubits (if taking i5) or troutdale (if taking 84)

Does your 'tent guest' have a rig? or is he riding with you? I am not sure I will have room, but if he has a rig, I could meet up with him and then we could meet up with you two. I may have an open seat not filled with stuff.. and could pick him up also.

or something.

Does your 'tent guest' have a rig? or is he riding with you? I am not sure I will have room, but if he has a rig, I could meet up with him and then we could meet up with you two. I may have an open seat not filled with stuff.. and could pick him up also.

or something.
My guest Is driving.. sorry for not making that clear..

tent guest.. psh.. that's you buddy:loveu:

Back