• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train available, SD to LA area.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
im heading down to SD tonight after work, if someone needs something moved up to the LA area give me a call. I can work out further movement from there as well if needed. my number is in the revcovery thread.

:peace:

I can take something down that way as well, as long as it gets to me at my shop in gardena BEFORE 3pm. I need to be in SD before a certain time, but coming back I can take my time and meet up with whomever.

Damn I wish I would have seen this earlier. I have a gas tank vent waiting for me in HB with Scotty's XJ.. LOL oh well I will keep working on it. I have some other guys willing to help out.

HB is not in san diego, lol. its off the 405 between the 22 and the 55.

I'm back it took me 3.5 hours to make it to SD down the 5 freeway. no accidents, no construction, just everyone driving like asshats. i spent most of the time in first and second gear, what a crappy drive.

Back