• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

scoobyxj said:
Well that back fired on you like eating a been burrito covered in habanera sauce didn't it!
Yeah, I guess so....

:twak: to me

Haleyes said:
FYI guys!

The list of junk I posted was an attempt to be funny. I have none of that stuff. Well, I could probably scrounge up some of it, but I'm not. Sorry for any disappointment I may have caused.:doh:

Hale
You are an ASS!
I had my hopes up and everything!

bshaw said:
got any pics Jim? it's becoming tradition that i buy something off you at WF..... :dunno:
Straight from Jim's photobucket album.......

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0220.jpg

HPIM0226.jpg

HPIM0225.jpg

HPIM0224.jpg

Haleyes said:
FYI guys!

The list of junk I posted was an attempt to be funny. I have none of that stuff. Well, I could probably scrounge up some of it, but I'm not. Sorry for any disappointment I may have caused.:doh:

Hale

I think it's because you made such a long f'n list! i just read the first three and thought "WTF does he think this is, a yard sale?"

reminds me of a thread i saw once..."what 3 things would to take to the check out line at wal-marts to freak out the cashier?"

RedHeep said:
2 sets stock leaf springs
I might be interested in a set of these. How flat are they and how much would you give me to take them off your hands? :eeks1:

What Rd said:
How much for Jim's toilet paper?

It's gone. You used it all on the last trip.:shocked: :eek::twak: JIM.

ILLXJ said:
It's gone. You used it all on the last trip.:shocked: :eek::twak: JIM.
Oh yea . . .
I forgot about that attempt at the pavement slab. :shocked:

:D

RedHeep said:
They're in good shape. For you, the smartass price of 1 million dollars.
Ouch! :scared:
Guess I should have kept mine, eh? How about $20?

I looked though the parts upstairs at my shop this AM...
I have a butt load of carriers, rings and pinions, 3:55-4:10 Dana 30, 35, 44, and Cryco 8.25", let me know what you need.
I have a stock drag link.
I still have rear side windows
I also have an 8.75" master install kit because the dumb ass at the NAPA is deaf.
I have a black steely rim, 5 on 4.5, 15" X 8", <4.5" BS, I think...>
A stock Air filter
A stock air box for a 2.5l
2 stock AM FM cassette radios out of a 1990 and 1989
Hell, if the price is right I have a stock AM FM cassette radio out of a 2000 'cause my speakers don't work any more...
If no one takes this schtuff, I will make one hell of a booby prize with it all!

seanR said:
this might make a nice rim for when I finally get a real spare.
how much?

seanR said:
I looked though the parts upstairs at my shop this AM...
I have a butt load of carriers, rings and pinions, 3:55-4:10 Dana 30, 35, 44, and Cryco 8.25", let me know what you need.
I have a stock drag link.
I still have rear side windows
I also have an 8.75" master install kit because the dumb ass at the NAPA is deaf.
A stock Air filter
A stock air box for a 2.5l
2 stock AM FM cassette radios out of a 1990 and 1989
Hell, if the price is right I have a stock AM FM cassette radio out of a 2000 'cause my speakers don't work any more...
If no one takes this schtuff, I will make one hell of a booby prize with it all!

You got a 4.10 HPD44 R&P? And if Nate changes his mind about the rim and it is the same as the ones I already got from you I'll take that too.

Nate, I still would like the tranny & T-case back, and that roll pan as well.

Back