• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

Cleaning out the garage today, found a few more things...

I have three stock steel 5-spoke wheels off of a '00.

Ford 9" third-member, not nodular, 3.00 gears, open.

going to get thrown away if no-one wants this stuff.
Let me know before Sunday night, leaving for MO Monday morning.

I'll take the wheels if noone else wants them.

Throw that 3rd member on ebay.

85xjwoody said:
I will take the skid off your hands. Yes, let me know about the tire.

Kim

Thanks, but my tires are fine... just mud and gravel caked in the bead.

Last chance for anything I have. Set of stock leafs still, front/rear stock bumpers, brand new monroe stock shocks, 4 235/75r15's plus spare on stock limited wheels.

Anybody need an intake or exhaust manifold? The exhaust manifold needs new studs.

Make me an offer, help pay for gas.

RedHeep said:
Last chance for anything I have. Set of stock leafs still, front/rear stock bumpers, brand new monroe stock shocks, 4 235/75r15's plus spare on stock limited wheels.

Anybody need an intake or exhaust manifold? The exhaust manifold needs new studs.

What year intake manifold?

Haleyes said:
What year intake manifold?

Pretty sure '94. Came on the engine I bought to replace mine last year. The guy didn't exactly know what year the engine was, it was one of those big engine houses. Has injectors and rail still on it.

RedHeep said:
Pretty sure '94. Came on the engine I bought to replace mine last year. The guy didn't exactly know what year the engine was, it was one of those big engine houses. Has injectors and rail still on it.

Thanks but, no thanks. If I could snag one of the 99+ intakes for cheap, I'd be all over it.

Hale

RedHeep said:

What do you want for the exaust? I've got a buddy that has a cracked one on his 96 ZJ.

Anyone know off the top of there head if there is any difference in the two? I assume they're the same.

Back