• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Police XJ

Zoro

NAXJA Forum User
I have access to a police XJ with 79K, some parts gone but it has a 115MPH 'speed calibrated' speedometer, colum shift automatic, vinyl floors, PERFECT headliner and some other stuff too if anyone's interested.

Zoro said:
I have access to a police XJ with 79K, some parts gone but it has a 115MPH 'speed calibrated' speedometer, colum shift automatic, vinyl floors, PERFECT headliner and some other stuff too if anyone's interested.

What year model? I'm looking for 97-01 parts... Driver's side power door lock actuator/latch assembly and fender flares.

Thanks.

sounds like a pre 97...but if not i would be intrested in the speedometer

I am looking for the front tow hook brackets and an instrument panel, with real gauges, i currently have dummy guages. If you have either of these things still, please pm me if you have either of these parts.

PBen

No tow hooks, will check on the window crank assy, complete shafts as in both sides?

Instrument panel has real guages and goes up to 115MPH and says speed calibrated. However under the fuel gauge there is an indicator for the colum shift tranny, with a little ingeniuity(SP) you can hook that up as well.

1st off what is the extended idle switch? The Jeep is about a 93 and doesn't have skids but I have another that does, will check on condition for you.

No pillar spot-light. How about $15 plus shipping for the vinyl floor? The rear was rhino lined or something so it goes from the back of the seat to the dash.

rustynuts said:
do you have pictures? what year is this? what all is availabe?
No pix yet, it's a white Jeep with a big black stripe down the side. 95% complete, perfect grey headliner. I also have a soundbar from another Jeep if anyone's interested.

Zoro said:
1st off what is the extended idle switch? The Jeep is about a 93 and doesn't have skids but I have another that does, will check on condition for you.

The extended idle switch is a switch that helped adjust the idle on the police or special duty vehicles. It should be on the left lower part of the dash between the rear defrost and the headlight switch. If not there on the rear wiper side of the column. I am interested in the column and the guage cluster-shipping to 62025. If no takers on the extended idle switch, then I would like that as well, same zipcode. PM or email me. Thanks

Jeff

Back