• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: Heavily modified 99

UPDATED LIST FOR SALE:

1. K&N Cold air intake. Just had a recharge couple hundred miles ago...$120 (price drop)
2. Bilstein 5150 8.5" travel 255/70 brand new...$190 (price drop)
3. 4.5" RC coils...$80 (price drop)
4. Fully Trussed D30 with WJ brake and steering upgrade with detroit ez locker but no gears ...$700 (price drop) *If interested in individual parts on d30 let me know.

Got the lights tonight. Thanks Nick. Question about the larger pair, the trim rings are loose at the top of the light. Is there suppose to be some kind of clip or something up there to hold it in place??

Hey man. Ya one of them had a missing clamp. Check yo pms I mentioned it to ya!

Got the pm, no worries not trying to start any sh!t, was just asking because I wasn't sure.
I hear ya! Let me knowing you need anything else man. And don't forget to send me pics of em installed on your heep!

Installed the Confer rack... looks great. Thanks Nick

2012-01-08_15-31-31_385.jpg

2012-01-08_15-31-42_204.jpg

Looking good!!!

Willing to let this D30 axle go for $500!

WJ Brakes and steering!
Trussed!
Gusseted!
HD Mounts!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!!!! :banghead:eek:h oh oh and guess what?! The wilson cb antenna will go to the purchaser of the D30! omg! can you believe that? The axles comes without gears :)

**K&N CAI for $120 Shipped! Thats $173 off! what the hell is this guy thinking? I have no idea!

WJ leather, power, tan seats. For only $150! Plus your stock seats.

Detroit EZ-Locker..$200! Wait is this guy for realzies??? YES! I'm for realzies!

Bilstein 5150's...$160! Why would this guy sell 5150s that he bought a month ago for $240 for only $160? Because im a crazy mofo!

And last but surely not least! RC 4.5" coil springs for....Wait for it......its coming..........$50!
Buy my S**T NAXJA! :D

Last edited:

WJ Brakes and steering!
Trussed!
Gusseted!
HD Mounts!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!!!! :banghead:eek:h oh oh and guess what?! The wilson cb antenna will go to the purchaser of the D30! omg! can you believe that? The axles comes without gears :)

will the axle still come with the locker ? u coming down towards la anytime soon ?

WJ Brakes and steering!
Trussed!
Gusseted!
HD Mounts!

will the axle still come with the locker ? u coming down towards la anytime soon ?

will sell with the locker for $600. And I will find a way to get it to la. Big claims right? no worries, it will get done to get this thing out of the yard!

calling you now

K I'll text you

Re: FS: 99 XJ Heavily Modded

Drivetrain:
*HD NP231 23 spline with HD SYE rebuilt 1500 miles ago...$400
*Dana 30 front axle with detroit locker, 4.10 gears, HD Lower control arms, TNT truss and upper control arm mounts. OTA Track bar mount. T&J gusset kit. Brand new Dana Ball Joints....$800! Also comes with WJ brake conversion COMPLETE

*Ford 8.8 w/disc brakes and LSD. 4.10 gears or 3.55. Also has TNT Anti-wrap Leaf Perches raised to add 1" lift....$400

Suspension and Shocks:

*RC 4.5" Coil Springs...$100
*RC 4.5" Lift with full leaf pack..$200
*Home brew Y-link long arms.....$300
*2" Teraflex coil spacer............$25
*1" JKS Boomerang shackles.....$30
*Bilstein 7100's 12" SB 255/100.......$200
*Bilstein 5150's Brand new 255/70....$200

Armor/Recovery:

*Nates Slimline Winch bumper..$400
*Champion 10LB Winch...$200
*JCR Rear upper Quarter Panels with Integrated Tail light boxes w/ LED's...$200
*Confer Roof Rack..$200
*Tomken Rear bumper with 2" receiver, and Tomken tire carrier...$400
*Hi-lift Jack 62"...$50
*Stage 3 Rock Rails..$200
*Removable D-Ring Shackle in 2" receiver hole..$20

Wheels/Tires:

*Mickey Thompson 15" sidebiter wheels with BFG A/T 33/12.5/15....$700

Additional Exterior Add-ons:

*Jeep 2500 front clip, Fenders, with HID 35w ballast headlights...$350
*Lund visor with marker lights...$100
*Decepticon front Grille Emblem..NOT FOR SALE ;)
*3ft. Wilson CB antenna...$20

Lighting:

*(2) Hella 500 pencil beams...$50
*(2) Hella 500 Black Magic ....$150

Steering/Brakes:

*WJ brake upgrade w/ WJ knuckles..Comes with sale of D30 (700.00 Value)
*Rubicon Express SS brake lines..$50
*WJ Tie-rod and Drag link cut and sleeved to length..Comes with sale of D30
*1" Drop Pitman Arm...$30
*Rusty Adjustable Trac-bar....$60
*2002 Ford sport trac rotors..Comes with sale of D30 ($100.00 value)

Under the hood Mods:

*K&N CAI...$150

Interior:

*WJ Leather Power Seats.....$200
*7" monitor flip out on radio.$200
*Stock Infinity Tweeters.......$40

Has anyone taken the hella lights? I am interested in both. And D ring hitch? If no one has asked for these then please let me know!

Has anyone taken the hella lights? I am interested in both. And D ring hitch? If no one has asked for these then please let me know!

Hey Fireghostxj,
I bought all 4 hella's. HOWEVER I kinda jumped the gun and pissed off my wife by doing so. If your interested I will talk to her and see if she wants me to sell them. If so it would be the same price I paid $200 for all 4 plus shipping on your dime. I have checked them and all of them work. PM me if interested.

Asa

I know that the D-ring hitch is gone.
And as Asa stated he has the lights.

I know that the D-ring hitch is gone.
And as Asa stated he has the lights.

Correct on both.

Axle, wj upgrade and locker sold.

Still for sale:
4.5" coils
K&N CAI
Bilstein 5150s
WJ seats