• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: Heavily modified 99

Might be tempted to part out the D30.

*Detroit locker with carrier $300.
db5ee7a2.jpg

*WJ complete brake and steering conversion (Knuckles, calipers, hub spacers, tie rod, drag link, trac bar and mount. $500

dcf06433.jpg

*Fully Trussed D30 housing with OTA trac bar mount, T&J gusset kit, Limiti strap bolts, HD shock mounts, HD control arm mounts, Diff guard and with no knuckles. Includes inner shafts. No ring and pinion...$400

*4.10 ring and pinion...$60

Last edited:
How about I give you stock steering and kick you in the nuts, and you give me the WJ steering?

Something about that offer just doesn't seem fair. I cant put my finger on it

I will take the 4.10 ring and pinion.

copy that. Once I find someone for the Locker it is all yours.
Want it shipped I assume? Shipping would be $12

yup

db5ee7a2.jpg

that is an insert locker like a lock-rite or similar, not a detroit ;)
The coupler ID number is 85037. Which I was told is manufactured by detroit. Should be an Ez-locker.

hey bud webdog and i just pull the front end apart and i noticed that you have painted mirrors also would you be willing to part with them? we are planning on leaving around 9 0r 10 tomarrow and head your way do you have a number i can reach you at

The mirrors are stock 97-01 mirrors that I painted with pg8 paint. The mirror itself has a
Thin crack look on the driver side. You can check em out when you get up here. Phone is 805 five five zero 9983. Sen me a
Text and Ill text you my addy

rims/tires sold
Confer rack sold
kc lights sold
spacers sold

Back