• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA Teens kill an Illegal alien

fscrig75 said:
I hear there is an empty town in Russia, Chernobyl.

But back to what the teens did, its unbelievable. I hope the state goes after the death penalty.

Yeah, but Chernobyl is landlocked - I'd sooner see them put on an island. We're dealing with people who are used to climbing fences, so that won't work. The swim needs to be better than a half-mile, and the sharks should make for an interesting diversion when trying to "swim for it!"

The good thing about the Pacific...once you get far enough past Hawaii, the current carries you west...

We used to joke about it in Guam...if you get caught in the current off of Ritidian Point, you'd just end up in the Phillipines...

JNickel101 said:
The good thing about the Pacific...once you get far enough past Hawaii, the current carries you west...

We used to joke about it in Guam...if you get caught in the current off of Ritidian Point, you'd just end up in the Phillipines...

Can't use that then b/c we have plenty of Philipinos here so that must be an established route to the USA.

A habitable Island where we could drop 11 million unwanted bodies? How about the "other" left coast? I know it stretches the term "habitable", but what about Manhattan Island? Anyone old enough to remember "Escape from New York"? Flood the tunnels, mine the bridges,...

tbburg said:
A habitable Island where we could drop 11 million unwanted bodies? How about the "other" left coast? I know it stretches the term "habitable", but what about Manhattan Island? Anyone old enough to remember "Escape from New York"? Flood the tunnels, mine the bridges,...

Damn fine movie! But, we'd have to move all those people off of Manhattan island first (unless they really want to stay...)

5-90: You are suggesting that not allowing New Yorkers to leave New York(city, not state) is a BAD thing? Why?

If we put them in SF(the original idea) , would we allow the current population to leave?

Wouldn't forcing a bunch of New Yorkers OR San Friscers(or whatever they are called) on the rest of the country create a bigger problem then the one you want to solve? I think it would. I mean, If I was given the choice of a half million South Americans speaking Spanish and looking for work, or 1000 New Yorkers speaking their version of English trying to turn this place "just like home"? I'll learn Spanish thanks. :laugh2:

Back on topic, I think the way it works is, if you start a fight for no apparent reason, and your opponent dies, it's pretty much automatic manslaughter. The prosecutor would have to prove premeditation to make a Murder 1 charge stick. With the multi-antagonists, probably alcohol, etc., I'll bet murder 2 is what sticks, and they will deserve it.

tbburg said:
5-90: You are suggesting that not allowing New Yorkers to leave New York(city, not state) is a BAD thing? Why?

If we put them in SF(the original idea) , would we allow the current population to leave?

Well, OK. But, the Law of Averages sez that there would have to be at least some useful people there, so shall we test everyone?

I'm not a fan of "Kill them all, God will know His own"...

Well, my standard test for people I want to hang with would be kind of skewed in both cities(Own a lifted jeep, a gun, and a parachute,...) because both cities pretty much ban guns, and lifted jeeps tend to be rare. Ownership of a parachute alone won't do it. I've met some real A******s who own parachutes, but they usually don't do the jeep/gun thing.

I suppose anyone in New York with a firearms ownership permit(who are not affiliated with a political party or the current administration) with a lifted Jeep or a parachute Gets pretty complex.

Any idea how to sort the population of SF? :dunno:

tbburg said:
Well, my standard test for people I want to hang with would be kind of skewed in both cities(Own a lifted jeep, a gun, and a parachute,...) because both cities pretty much ban guns, and lifted jeeps tend to be rare. Ownership of a parachute alone won't do it. I've met some real A******s who own parachutes, but they usually don't do the jeep/gun thing.

I suppose anyone in New York with a firearms ownership permit(who are not affiliated with a political party or the current administration) with a lifted Jeep or a parachute Gets pretty complex.

Any idea how to sort the population of SF? :dunno:

Your test may work for SF as well - but I'd want to watch them strip and assemble an M1911, and AR-15/M16, and sharpen a field knife properly. And, perhaps, demonstrate confidence by shaving with a straight (hey, it's how I learned to shave...)

Overprivilieged Yuppies need not apply.

Field striping a -16 isn't exactly a challenge. A 7 year old could probably do it by accident.

Detail striping the .45 might make work(requires working knowledge of the pistol, slight dexterity, mechanical ability, but no special tools)

How about shaving with the straight razor after they had to sharpen it? That might be fun to watch.

The kids probably heard too many alcohol-fueled rants from dad about how they're taking our jobs and that's why dad's out of work and drinks...Seriously, I'd like to deport illegals to random destinations but I stop short of killing our causing any sort of lasting damage. I have no interest in beating someone for no reason. And illegally entering America is not a reason.

Back