• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OTC Enhanced Monitor OBDI & II Scanner

LessThanJoe

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is an OTC Enhanced Monitor diagnostics scanner kit. This will scan 1989-1997 domestic (Jeep, Chrysler, Ford, GM) vehicles with the included cartridges, or up to 2002 (Domestic and Import) with other available (not included) cartridges. Very handy on older Jeeps without OBDII ports, and uses enhanced options beyond just reading codes for all vehicles. I've used this on several 93-95 YJs and on my 97/98 XJs as well.

Has interesting options such as Pathfinder Diagnostics mode, follow the guided prompts and it will compare sensor readings at various times and try to find a problem. It can also actuate relays and switches, such as fuel pump, specific injectors, trans clutch, etc so you can check it out while it will pulse or run that item. Different tests are available for different manufacturers as well. Shows sensor output and voltages too.

Includes Pathfinder II, Pathfinder 96, and Pathfinder 97 cartridges. Has cables to test Chrysler, GM, Ford, and any OBDII vehicle. Includes manuals for Pathfinder II and 96, I didn't have any for 97, its the same idea as 96. Never needed any other books.

Only reason for selling is consolidating garages with my brother. No need for 2 of these anymore.

Would prefer pick-up/meet-up, this is a 25lb kit. If you want it shipped, here is your estimate: 25lbs, 24x17x6 from 07730

Where in NJ are you ?

Back