• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snap-On MT-2500 Scanner/Engine Crane:For Sale

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Snap On Tools MT-2500 Graphing Scanner in pretty good shape for sale .It has GM,Ford,Crysler,Jeep cartridges from early 80's up to 95 which includes a troubleshooter cartridge.I also have a GM,Ford,Chrysler,Jeep one from 96-2001 but not the trouble shooter .It can perform some factory tests which most generic code readers can not do.It will read Renix Jeeps which is why I got it.It also has a Global Generic OBDII Cartridge for current vehicles.
It has all adapters needed as well as the personality keys.Includes case and manuals.
I also have a Harbor Freight Folding Engine crane used twice.It is the smaller one that sells for $190.I will throw in an engine stand with the crane but the back wheels are missing.I had it up on a 2x4 block of wood.
I am open to cash offers but not trade.MT-2500's are going for around $300 on Ebay give or take a few $.

lets talk about your MT2500.
Gonna be at the crawl? Can send it with someone to the crawl?

daddy need to interface with the renix.

if not we can work out shipping, I'd just hate to have it lost/damaged by UPS.

If he's still in the Charlotte area I can take this with me to the crawl.

Cornelius isn't far at all from my house.

That sounds OK to me.UNCC.I can post here later when it is getting close to the 4th...it may get sold locally though,but I am willing to hold it knowing it will be passing on keeping it in the Renix family.:helpme:

just out of curiosity, what is the part number for the renix era cartridge? I've read about the connector, the jeep-1 connector, is that all you need is simply the connector or a cartridge also ?

That sounds OK to me.UNCC.I can post here later when it is getting close to the 4th...it may get sold locally though,but I am willing to hold it knowing it will be passing on keeping it in the Renix family.:helpme:

No problem. Hit me up via PM if I need to bring it to Harlan with me.

If he's still in the Charlotte area I can take this with me to the crawl.

Cornelius isn't far at all from my house.
thanks

then PM me your address and I will send you a money order in the coming weeks.

well the cartridge is for GM.Ford,Crysler,Jeep that's it really.
all you need is the jeep 1 adapter.
If you say that's all I need to hook it to my 90 and peek into it's sensors, then that's all I need.

We'll end up hooking this thing to the ugly truck at the crawl straight away, because I'm really curious as to why it eats ignition fusible links at WOT above 3K RPM.
Always has, always been real weird.

Back