• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange County M&G - Feb. 26

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I got permission from the powers that be to post up this month's M&G. :)

Tuesday, February 26
6:00 PM

Round Table Pizza
1175 Baker St.
Costa Mesa, CA

It's freeway close at the intersection of Baker and Fairview. Exit the 405 at Fairview and go south. First major street is Baker. Turn left and then a quick right into the Stater Bros. parking lot.

We used to have the M&Gs at a Round Table. No worries about reservations or separate checks. And it's easier to move around and talk to different people.

Cool...

I heard that Kyung or Brendan was going to post the next one, after this one, at Fudruckers in Lakewood. ;)

Johnny, You're avatar always freaks me out..... especially that one that someone photoshop'd and put tat's on him.. What's the scoop with that pic?? You're son?? Relative?? Or a random craigslist ad?? LOL..

E

Sounds good!

See you then!

EliasJ123 said:
Johnny, You're avatar always freaks me out..... especially that one that someone photoshop'd and put tat's on him.. What's the scoop with that pic?? You're son?? Relative?? Or a random craigslist ad?? LOL..

That's me. No, wait a minute. That CAN'T be me. When I was that age, they didn't have color photos.

It's just a funny picture that one of my sisters sent to me. Kinda looks like I did though. I'm looking for a new avatar...

There.

Trouble follows us wherever we go...

xjohnnyc said:
Trouble follows us wherever we go...

Now thats not true!

Whens the last time you saw him leave an event and still be capable of highway speeds..

:X

I've never seen him AT an event. I only see him at the gun range.

Wait, was he at JV one time?

HAHAHA you guys are funny. Been using the jeep to commute for a couple months now , but its only 2wd and still bent. It does have a nice new paint job on it. If i wasnt at the range so much I could get the stuff fixed on the heep.

BTT

And it's not tomorrow. It's NEXT Tuesday. :)

Back