• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange County M&G - Feb. 26

toyotawrench said:
jesus christ, are all m&g on tuesday, is it like a by-law? sorry kids i have school tuesday night

peace
ted
LOL.. talk to Johnny ;) I was actually going to post one on a Monday or Wednesday but Johnny beat me to it :D

ANyways seeng that two of them are scheduled on the same day and I get to see y'all on a somewhat regular basis and Andy only shows up once every blue moon ;)

Hey gang,

I will have some chapter stickers with me if you want to purchase any.

See you all tomorrow!

I should be able to come. I'll bring stickers too. They go for $3

Thanks Josh!

So yeah, $3 each or 2 for $6.... :jester:

rpraterxj said:
Thanks Josh!

So yeah, $3 each or 2 for $6.... :jester:

haha and if you do a group buy on SoCal NAXJA stickers, it would be 10 stickers for only $30 bucks. :wstupid:

C'mon Billy, what's more important? Don't answer that.

See you guys tonight. Let's see if we can outdraw the Valley M&G.

hellbilly04 said:
xjohnnyc said:
C'mon Billy, what's more important?

Getting my junk ready for TDS! Trying to get outa work early & have to see what I can get done.
Wrenching party at billy's after the M&G! Whooo hooooo!!!:laugh3:

you should have Tony come over and help you get your junk ready since you worked hard on his :)

Ugh...I may or may not be there. I am currently trying to fight off a migraine headache. :(

Took a few Aleve but nothing seems to do much. Hope to see you guys there, but if I miss it I'll for sure make the next one. :wow:

Ok, I am lame, I have to back out again. It is for good reason though. I have to get a new suit tonight for an interview I have on thursday(just got the call earlier). Gotta look extra sharp for the partners. Trust me, pizza and beer sounds way better. However, the new position will allow for more time to play with the jeep. Have fun tonight gang.

Robert, I will get the stickers from you later. Thanks!

good seeing everybody tonight! Even a couple of new faces like Chris (cloudswimmer) and Winston showed up! Sorry I couldnt stick around more but the little one was approaching her bedtime.

I was going to try and make my first-timer appearance, but I got bogged down. Looking forward to the next one in Lakewood (my home turf). See you all then!

Great to see you all. Sorry for forgetting names of a few...

Thanks for setting it up Johnny.

Robert, Odette, and Kaleb
Josh & Gianna
Stephan & Sonia
Rich & Kim
Kyung
Santa
Remi
Scott
Cloudswimmer
Mud Butt & family
Winston