• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange County Meet & Greet Thursday 6/16

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys so after looking around and talking with Johnnyc were gonna have the meet and greet at Round Table Pizza: 1175 Baker Street Costa Mesa, CA 92626 next thursday June 16th. Ill be there around 7pm.

Id offer up the first round on me but I have some time to go before I can "legally" consume alcoholic beverages. So come on out and have a good time.

I might actually be able to make it.

Curt, since you have to wake up so early, if you want to meet there earlier, like 5 or 6, just let me know.

I might actually be able to make it.

Curt, since you have to wake up so early, if you want to meet there earlier, like 5 or 6, just let me know.
5 would be great for me if you can make that, I could go pretty much straight from work instead of going the other direction home and waiting 3 hours to turn around and head back; I'd just fall asleep on the couch and miss the M&G.

I better pass, Curt. I just had my surgery on Tuesday. I thought I would be okay by now, but I'm still not up to it. Sorry to miss the M&G.

Back