• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions needed

You have a choice, whom you would rather listen too.
Someone who may be occasionally wrong.
Or someone convinced they are always right.
:gag:

az4wheeler2002 said:
alright here's the deal
I just originally asked if it was overkill, I know it was overkill. I didn't think the thread would get jacked by some guys arguing over who is right and who is wrong.....
the truth is I own a shop on phx and already knew this set up is overkill, but thats what us shop owners do, is try to make our stuff unbreakable. I just enjoy seeing what everyones oponion is on everything..
here's the setup that I already went w/
rear
currie hp d60 rockjock 4.56/detroit
front
hp d44 w/ d60 knuckles, ctms, chromos and ARB 4.56's
while I was at it, instead of trying to make a atlas II fit I just went w/ teraflx's teralow kit part #231-03+ and so far it works awesome I haven't got the 2low kit for it yet, figured w/ a selectable front really didn't need it, but maybe I'll change my mind.
I am only running 33x12.50r15 mtr's that are sipped(which I highly recommend) wrapped around some beadlocks. and I know alot of it is all overkill but w/ some of the trails here in Arizona the stronger you are the better your chances of making it home
so anyways sorry for getting you guys all wound up, I just like knowing everyones oponions

damn sounds like something i need to keep from breaking , sweet setup and i apologize for being part of the thread takeover. i thought you were already running 4.56's and thinking about changing to 4.88s , didnt want you to think you needed to or had to. would love to see some pics if you ever get any, id imagine you can hammer it without ever worrying lol.

az4wheeler2002 said:
alright here's the deal
I just originally asked if it was overkill, I know it was overkill. I didn't think the thread would get jacked by some guys arguing over who is right and who is wrong.....
the truth is I own a shop on phx and already knew this set up is overkill, but thats what us shop owners do, is blah blah blah
WTF you just post here to waste our time? :twak:

Back