• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok stupid question, ?

yup good friends, tools, vehicles and lots of beer....all working together then the next day fixing what you messed up the day before cause you was too drunk :laugh3:

thanks guys! thats sort of what i thought,
i'm not that experianced in mechanic work so don't know how much help i'd be to anyone else at a wrench fest! but maybe with beer as a reward! i could convince someone to work on my xj! lol

TBCherokee said:
i'm not that experianced in mechanic work so don't know how much help i'd be to anyone else at a wrench fest!

You don't have to be ASE certified.
Even if your not working on a Jeep you can learn a lot by watching/helping (tool gopher) others. Plus as you get inchites you'll have a knowledge base to draw from, having seen what others are doing and what works/doesn't work.

Daryl

JEONLYEP said:
You don't have to be ASE certified.
Even if your not working on a Jeep you can learn a lot by watching/helping (tool gopher) others. Plus as you get inchites you'll have a knowledge base to draw from, having seen what others are doing and what works/doesn't work.

Daryl
oh man, now you're gonna have to explain inchitus....

TBCherokee said:
...Wanted to get a lift on my xj and some guys suggested to go to a wrench fest!?

thanks

Okay, now that you know what a wrenchfest is, let me know when you wanna work on your XJ! I might be able to round up some friends to come help in Cincy since I'm just across the river from Louisville. I've not done a lot of wrenching either but I can manage a lift. (Well, just so long as the instructions has lots of pictures! :gag: )

Also, a bunch of us are getting together Memorial Day weekend to go wheelin' at a place called Livingston. It's just north of London KY on I-75. There's trails for everything from near stock, to maxed out jeeps. I know some of the guys are coming from near Cincy too!

Let me know if your interested!!
Doug

ColoradoXJ13 said:
oh man, now you're gonna have to explain inchitus....
Seriously? Inchitus is the need you get to raise your Jeep. The longer it's been since you lifted it the worse it gets.

If you've not lifted yet, it'll start in when you go wheelin' or even hanging out (wrenchfest) with someone that's lifted already.

Daryl

Back