• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Carl, how I lothe thee...

Hi, what a great story. I always respect harmless revenge. It would have been fun to watch her discover her car like that.

I also like to park next to people who try to take up 2 spots. The last time I did I came out in time to see a lady crawl threw the passenger door. And the best part was when she yelling at my parking job some one else sad to her “ well if you knew how to park you wouldn’t have to crawl in to your car”

It might not be legal to squeal your tires, in AZ it was exhibition of speed, even if you squeal for a second and stop accelerating at 5mph... Stupid law

In Pennsylvania they will nail you for that too - they term it "breaking traction" and it falls under "losing control of your vehicle"

Awesome post, I'll have to subscribe to get updates :D

In Pennsylvania they will nail you for that too - they term it "breaking traction" and it falls under "losing control of your vehicle"

I got a ticket in CA for that. The cop cited me for exhibition of speed, and speeding (I broke the tires loose leaving a driveway, then sped down the road).

The judge dimissed the exhibition of speed and let the speeding stand.

So Jim. You going to give us the report from when she tried to get into her car?

Ok ok... so I talked to Dawn and this is what she said happened:

She went out in the morning, only to find that her car was still there. Now, the previous night Dawn's cousins had stayed the night, after we had taken them to the meet and greet and showed them a bit of offroading. They were in town from Iowa for a family funeral. So they all walked down in the morning and waited as Dawn pulled the Honda out of the garage. Dawn then noticed B!@#$'s little girl come running out of the house (who I might add is a CREEPY little kid. She does nothing but raise her nose and try to mad dog us, eventually I'm gonna scare her or something haha.) Anyway, as the little girl comes around the corner, she stops dead in her tracks in awe. She just pointed at the car (mind you nobody else was around) and yet STILL tried to get into the rear door on the drivers side. Obviously that wasn't happening.

So the little girl goes back into her apartment, and Dawn realized she forgot her work keys, so she comes back up stairs to get them. On the way back down, B!@#$ is standing out front, staring at her car, then scowled at Dawn. Dawn got back in her car ready to leave, and the B!@#$ kept throwing her dirty looks. Dawn proceeded to roll down her window and say very politely;

"I'm so sorry we had to park in or ASSIGNED space last night, there have been numerous complaints made to management about us not being in our assigned space from a certain someone, so to make it easier on all of us, could you maybe try parking in YOUR assigned space from now on? Thaaaaanks."

The B!@#$ kinda gave a half assed answer of oh oh yea no problem, but in a tone that screamed, ya ya f!@# off! I absolutely love my GF :D

Ha! Thats great. I talked to the manager at my complex about this car that has been sitting in a visitor spot for like 4 months now. It has Tennessee plates(which i am almost positive are expired) and a Guatemala vanity plate on the front. Dammit, I need a spot for my other cherokee i am getting! At least mine will run and be plated and insured!

Back