• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Carl, how I lothe thee...

Jim, You need to throw a tire up on the b@#%$'s trunk just to get your point across. I think it would be worth the insurance claim! :D

Hahahaha thanks for the moral support guys! Glad everybody agrees. I know I could have gotten a couple inches closer, I realized that when I got back up here to upload the pictures but didn't feel like going back down haha. Dawn sent me a text message this morning:

"I have to tell you what happened this morning when she tried to leave... it was hilarious hahahaha"

So apparently it worked, we'll see what happened :laugh:

If'n ya park that close to her again, make sure that XJ is covered in as much mud as possible.

Hahahaha thanks for the moral support guys! Glad everybody agrees. I know I could have gotten a couple inches closer, I realized that when I got back up here to upload the pictures but didn't feel like going back down haha. Dawn sent me a text message this morning:

"I have to tell you what happened this morning when she tried to leave... it was hilarious hahahaha"

what happened exactly? Dawn didnt happen to take any video did she?

OH! I wanna hear! :D

thats messed up jim.. i dont know why you would ever do that to someone... people these days...

:D

I love these posts, they keep me from going nuts. it is a great comfort knowing that I'm not alone with these issues. My neighbour insisted on throwing his snow on my side of the drive way, stating that as long as it was off his side, it was no longer his problem. I got fed up one day and bribed the city snow removal dude a couple of $$$ and he promptly dumped a crap load of snow right behind his car. Just couldn't stop laughing seeing him shovel his way out of there. Took him like 2 hours just to make a hole big enough to squeez by. All the while, I was on the porch, watching and making sure he wasn't throwing snow on my side. Man, he warmed up something fierce after that day, turned intomy best buddy and all...

Phil:dunno:

Moral support? No problem! After all, I can't see how anyone's morals would allow them to force themselves into other people's business (whatever the reason. If someone isn't causing any trouble, leave them the Hell alone!)

(whatever the reason. If someone isn't causing any trouble, leave them the Hell alone!)

That's the way it should be man but people these days don't understand respect for other people! :doh: IF someone is messing with me or my property thats when i get aggravated but other than that i just keep my mouth shut!

Good job Jim, way to keep your cool about the situation. People need to mind their own business, yet they do not. As long as you do whatever is in the limits of the law, or management rules then they cannot mess with you. That is the best way to get revenge on them,they complain and are given the response "sorry, but he is not in violation there is nothing we can do". My neighbors hate that!!!!Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Let me know if you want me to bring the orange beast over Jim. :D:D:D

haha sounds like my a$$hole neighbor (who also happens to be my girlfriends/soon to be fiance lives) he got all upset that when i start my car in the cod morning it makes a huge sound (cut open muffler courtesy of calico) so he called the H.O.A. on me for extensive noise pollution. now everytime he is home lookin at me while im in the jeep, i break the tires loose to piss him off. its all fun and legal for me thanks to my long smooth flat driveway

It might not be legal to squeal your tires, in AZ it was exhibition of speed, even if you squeal for a second and stop accelerating at 5mph... Stupid law

I guess I should consider myself lucky to have very understanding management and neighbors in my apartment building.

ya i got one of those neighbors too... he regularly calls the cops on me for running a "repair shop" out of my house. He calls code compliance for broke down cars in my back pasture. For me being a smart A$$ (that one pissed me off the cop and I were yelling at each other for that one... i almost got arrested by the cop) THANK GOD ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A SMART A$$!!!!!!! The Guy moved from ventura to a neighbor hood that is basically hourse property with a dirt/asphault road.

ya i got one of those neighbors too... he regularly calls the cops on me for running a "repair shop" out of my house. He calls code compliance for broke down cars in my back pasture. For me being a smart A$$ (that one pissed me off the cop and I were yelling at each other for that one... i almost got arrested by the cop) THANK GOD ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A SMART A$$!!!!!!! The Guy moved from ventura to a neighbor hood that is basically hourse property with a dirt/asphault road.

There is a very fine art to being a smartass - and getting others good and honked off without getting into trouble. I usually manage to walk that line rather well, but there are times where there is a basic personality conflict with my target, and I just end up ripping them to shreds every time we butt heads.

I worked for a director like that at Adobe. He'd call me into his office for something-or-other, and I'd end up yelling at him. In his office. After he summoned me.

The biggest pisser-offer for him? I was always right. And, since I got along better with John Warnock and Charles Geschke better than he did, I was pretty much fireproof. Which fact I saw no reason to not take advantage of...

He did calm down once I pointed out what that little red spot reflector meant in his office window. On the sixteenth floor... (Those of you who are firemen should know what I'm talking about.)

well if its still on my personal property he can do shit can he?

Gets kinda silly there. He could probably argue that your "erratic driving" or "display of speed" would have "presented a risk to other motorists," and therefore cite you.

Given the direction we've been heading for the last 20-30 years, I wouldn't be surprised if he could get away with it. Even if he can't, he could still pull you over and look for something to cite you for. As my wife was told when she went through the Academy, "There's no 'arsehole law' on the books. Sometimes, you have to be creative to find something to get someone for to make a point."

I wonder how much longer it will be before, "What is not forbidden is mandatory, what is not mandatory is forbidden." Seems like we're almost there now.

Back