• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offroad camping trailer build!!

tr2.jpg

very true.. mine will be completely sealed that way all my camping supplies will be contained and clean lol gonna incorporate onboard propane and water tanks... with one of those pump faucets like they have on pontoon boats and tent trailers... this is strickly for use out camping...

=) in my girls opinion the more space i have to store stuff the more stuff i gotta bring camping with us lol, and right now im pretty fortunate to be able to pack pretty light!

yeah well i rather have all of it in the trailer that way i can unhook and hit the trails.. no worries about stuff flying arounf in the rig

How about some type of locking set up to make sure it stays where you leave it... a removable coupler ?? locking receiver pin ??

Curt

gonna put a swing up foot like on boat trailers that should help the tongue then i plan on two rear legs to help lock her down

I still don't understand the concept of not having snackles.....

Without shackles you basicly have no suspension at all. If the springs can't flex, you essetially have a rigid frame under there.

If you hit something hard enough, it could bend the spring.

At the very least, it will rattle the hell out of the trailer and all it's contents.......

lol like i said before the drama started lol the trailer is not finished things will be added as i fab them up and get them in lol.... all in due time young grasshopper lol

Here you are again..Sitting on your A$$ not working..Do i need to go over there an beat you?
LOL..
Slowly it is starting to look like a trailer, nice job

spending time with my youngsters is more important to me... the trailer will be there tomorrow

yes they do.. i spent the last 2 years as a long haul driver and i missed so much... not gonna happen again..

Back