• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offroad camping trailer build!!

yeah i checked it out last nightr seems cool...

i think people are forgetting that the trailer is not even close to being finished lol....

thanks.. its a work in progress.. i'll update pics as it progresses

did i mention i have about 40 bucks into it :)

i want the weight.. the box is so light that once loaded it will be top heavy.. i still have to mount a propane tank and water tank... both 5 gal but thats more top weight

skwerly - axle is under it and worked great just need to get over there tomorrow and put the plates and u-bolts on lol...

I have had my trailer for a while, and am just now getting around to where I can screw with it. Hard to bust it apart and weld on it or replace springs at the trailer park. :) Here's mine:

100_3031.jpg

Anyone have pic of other trail trailers? I have a trailer like that and would like to build something with it.

Adventure forum has some... a search should lead to many others also (search for Prepmech's trailer thread WAY cool)... AND... the above mentioned trailer forum on Expo. Portal... ASSLOADS of picts & ideas.

Curt

ok well today i work on the trailer some more... maybe i'll get some stuff done on it and post up some new pics

lol had to take a couple days off.... kids needed daddy around lol.. so needy...

when i do get to work on her its only a few hours at a time then back to the family man life...

Back