• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Unoficial Sierra Chapter Snow Wheeling, Jan 1, 2011

Nice pics Rockn', looks cold!

You stay surprisingly warm when you're shoveling snow.

DSCN5587.jpg

DSCN5586.jpg

DSCN5591.jpg

DSCN5593.jpg

DSCN5602.jpg

DSCN5603.jpg

DSCN5612.jpg

DSCN5639.jpg

DSCN5577.jpg

Last edited:
who broke what? the green jeep pulling the tire off?

Also I am sorry most of the group did not make it past the cluster of vehicles. We were waiting about 1/2 a mile up and only a handful made it there. We ate and played around then helped out the few stragglers on the way back.

who broke what? the green jeep pulling the tire off?

Jon that was me. Slashed my tire somehow.

It was weird watching people change my tire for me :p I appreciate the help guys. I hope to return the favor sometime soon.

Overall I had a great time. It was nice to see old faces again, as well as meeting some new people. I hope to so this again soon (but only with naxja on the trail of course).

I'll have pics in a few days.

Also I am sorry most of the group did not make it past the cluster of vehicles. We were waiting about 1/2 a mile up and only a handful made it there. We ate and played around then helped out the few stragglers on the way back.

if i i would have known you guys were up the road a ways i would have kept going. But i figured it was a good time to turn around before everybody got stuck, and i didnt want to be out all night.

I say next time we try a different place. mormon emigrant is way to crowded.

That was awsome. I spent the day cleaning up my buddies house the party. I tried really hard not to get too drunk. But you know.... just couldnt help it.

if i i would have known you guys were up the road a ways i would have kept going. But i figured it was a good time to turn around before everybody got stuck, and i didnt want to be out all night.

I say next time we try a different place. mormon emigrant is way to crowded.

Yeah we were just at the top of the hill when I replied to someone about a bottle jack for the flat tire. I tried to call out on the CB once or twice and we just stayed put. Matt and a few others met back up with us.

We waited about an hour or so then headed back expecting to see you guys still in the cluster. Glad you all made it out and hope you had a good time, I know I did.

Back