• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Unoficial Sierra Chapter Snow Wheeling, Jan 2

Big THANKS to Matt for stepping up and setting up this run, I had a great time, nice to meet some new people and catch up with old friends.

NAXJASR_0595.jpg

More photos tomorrow

Thanks to everyone who came! Awesome weather, good amount of snow, and good people.

Letterman getting sideways
023.jpg

024.jpg

Bling bling?
028.jpg

Stuck
031.jpg

Guy taking my picture
034.jpg

Phils rusted up Jeep
038.jpg

Nickandgus getting my Jeep stuck, and me pulling strap
064.jpg

Hmmm, even momentum wont get us through that
069.jpg

Got higher and saw some good views
076.jpg

Sunset on the way down
077.jpg

Wish I had taken more pictures, but like usual I was having to much fun to take any.

Does anyone have a good shot of Green Junk they could post up in my thread with no caption or explanation?

Had a blast snow wheeling with Opie and everyone!

At 50mph I was white knuckled, but this thing passed me at around 65mph:
NAXJASR_0091.jpg

Some great views:
NAXJASR_0593.jpg

NAXJASR_0053.jpg

NAXJASR_0097.jpg

Thanks to all that came out, now when is the next run?

Great pics Dave!!

Great run Matt!!

So yeah... when and where are we going wheeling next?

I would a lot rather be there than here today.... this work'in for a livin sucks....:paperwork

Thanks Matt for setting this run up.. Danny(Radbassist) and I had a great time. Thanks for putting up with the YJ and for making us feel welcome. I look forward to the next run and watching Letterman go balls out again.. That dude is NUTS!!!!

Anyone get a shot of that brand new Subaru up on the snow mound? That guy was something else!!! lol

Back