• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Unoficial Sierra Chapter Snow Wheeling, Jan 1, 2011

So people are getting all bent out of shape because its illegal for them to drive a green stickered vehicle on a public road, even though there is snow on it?

Nobody paid attention to the Winter Closures during the Motorized Travel Management Planning and what roads would be open to what type of vehicles during the winter!

-connor0770
-rob707
-XJensen
-rocknxj
-100K XJ
-SeansXJ
-redwolf3
-StarboardM
-StarboardD
-Nickandgus
-Jeep450r

Added Rob707, removed the_weirdo and brother. Maybe we'll make the next one.

Got my winch installed and the kid and I are ready to roll. This should be a good trip.

How about we do Uncle Tom's Cabin in late Jan or early Feb? Too soon?

-connor0770
-rob707
-XJensen
-rocknxj
-100K XJ
-SeansXJ
-redwolf3
-StarboardM
-StarboardD
-Nickandgus
-Jeep450r

This is the list I will be printing off and doing roll call with. If you are there early, you get a gold star sticker to put next to your name! :D

My dads Jeep is loaded up, my hunk o junk is on the trailer loaded up and we are ready to go. We will be grabbing a couple things at the safeway when we get up to Pollock Pines, and possibly borrowing Nickandgus's winch controller to spool my winch up.

We will be at Safeway with a maroon Jeep, and a white Jeep being towed by a white F350 at 930ish am.

Have a fun and safe night everyone!

This is the list I will be printing off and doing roll call with. If you are there early, you get a gold star sticker to put next to your name! :D

My dads Jeep is loaded up, my hunk o junk is on the trailer loaded up and we are ready to go. We will be grabbing a couple things at the safeway when we get up to Pollock Pines, and possibly borrowing Nickandgus's winch controller to spool my winch up.

We will be at Safeway with a maroon Jeep, and a white Jeep being towed by a white F350 at 930ish am.

Have a fun and safe night everyone!

WHAT! no Phil. When are we ever going to get our Green Junk fix.

Got my bumper all finished up. Waking up in less than 3.5 hours to get ready to go. I have no idea where I'm going... So I'll either be really early or a little late :p

Keep an eye out for a greenish xj on 31s with 4.5" of lift cruising the streets. The "hero".

See you all later this morning. Can't wait!

just got back. a few of us made it to the first place we stopped last year, when we were doing dough nuts.

Had fun thanks for putting this together Matt. Pictures to come in a day or two.

Josh

Great trip. Lots of snow.

Before anyone decides to post pics and talk smack. I scored 10 points for hitting the snowman. But having to be winched out was negitive 10. So I'm even. right?

The Starboard family and my cousin had a lot of fun.

1. In typical fashion, we were late. Thanks to two tow rig issues we were about 30 minutes late.

2. I forgot my camera in the truck, so I dont have any pics.

3. Waaaaaayyyyyy to many people out there. I didnt think anyone would be on the trail new years day, but obviously that wasnt the case.

4. People need to get the &%$# off the trail if they arnt moving forward. I understand we are all out there to play, but when a group rolls up behind you that doesnt mean its time for you to air down your tires and try a stupid line and get stuck with everyone backed up behind you.

Thanks for coming everyone, hope everyone had a reasonably good time!

Some pics from me.

DSCN5579.jpg

DSCN5583.jpg

DSCN5589.jpg

DSCN5642.jpg

DSCN5596.jpg

DSCN5598.jpg

DSCN5599.jpg

DSCN5600.jpg

DSCN5603.jpg

DSCN5608.jpg

DSCN5613.jpg