• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official: Noob Snow Run

I think we need to shoot for late jan/early feb for snow...

:cool:

How much are they forecasting, and will it be enough to make this run worthwhile?

Not much but I say let's do it anyways a good day in the hills is what we need. And its a noob run so some face time with some of the newer guys would be good. I'm down to burn a tank or two. But I'm guessing unless something drastic happens we are looking at 6 " + or -

A reminder to anyone that wants to go

When: Saturday Dec. 27th 9am

Where: subway on hwy 26 and Lolo pass road
70000 Mount Hood Hwy
Rhododendron, OR 97049

Who: this is a noob run so bring your kids, wife, and friends

Stock rigs to wild

As always there will be bigger rigs there to take care of business in case anyone gets stuck.

Front and rear tow points are preferred but if not that's okay.

As far as the plan.

Plz have a full tank before getting to subway, there is a gas station about 1/8th mile before subway

We will meet up at subway get breakfast/lunch if needed.

We will head up lolo pass rd depending on snow will depend on how far the group will get.

Depending on size will determine whether we have one group or two
If we have 2 groups we can have one group keep moving to deeper snow.

So if you want to come out for the first time or the hundredth time plz do, no rig is too small.

This is open to everyone including anyone without a screen name and is creeping :eyes:

I may join.... Depends on how beat I am when I get back in town Friday.....
Although with the play in my steering box I'm not sure how much I trust it...

im not sure its worth a 2 and a 1/2 hour drive and 120+ miles for me unless some one can say for sure theres plenty of snow.

While Id like to see ya again Curtis, I think you'd be let down

I wouldn't expect more then 6"

lol kind of what I thought. might be great for a noob run but for 44in tires+6 in of snow=gay.

the NFG jeep has got 2 different ratios in the axles,rear axle half unbolted and no break fluid in it. oh ya still sporting the pass side windo mod from NWF.

Don't bail!

Ok.... Ya talked me into it! :D
It's close enough to home, wtf

I was kinda hoping to steal my brothers jeep for the day, but the little bastard took it to bend... :(
I'm so lazy I haven't touched my jeep since the thanksgiving run (besides a few trips to the store) so at least I don't have to load anything!

Back