• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official: Noob Snow Run

Official: noob snow run

Let me say every time I have brought my kids everyone is very respectable. Redjeep2.0 loves to start snow ball fights with my son. I'm not sure who wins actually, but they have fun.

Yep, I think nick won the snow ball fight with my son on the turkey day run.

Re: Official: noob snow run

I might be down for this, been out of the game for about 4 years but I just bought another Xj and trying to take it out, met a bunch of you guys on the naches trip a few years ago and had a blast.
My new one

I might be down for this, been out of the game for about 4 years but I just bought another Xj and trying to take it out, met a bunch of you guys on the naches trip a few years ago and had a blast.
My new one

I remember you! Welcome back dood! :patriot:

Good to see you made your way back here. Still have the pup?

In the meantime, we have 14 days for it to start dumping snow. :mad:

This will be my first run with NAXJA and I'm bringing my wife, son(8) and daughter(2). Just want to make sure they aren't the only kids. I like to make a few runs a year about the family.

I'll likely be riding with redjeep2.0 because my rig is in "project mode"

But I'll still bring my son jaiden.. He's 10, kids make great jeep slaves :patriot:

Yea stil have the pup, I have a 3 year old now so they will probably be in tow. I need a rear end if anyone has one, mine has a 35 I think, gotta get rid of it before grenades. Red jeep is nick right?

Yea stil have the pup, I have a 3 year old now so they will probably be in tow. I need a rear end if anyone has one, mine has a 35 I think, gotta get rid of it before grenades. Red jeep is nick right?

Yea buddy! That's me!

I think that was the year I had 2 jeeps at NWF

Now I just have the black 2 door

I'm in for the run, bringing my Brother-in-Law to ride shotgun. This will be my last run before I move to Florida, But don't worry the Jeep is staying in WA so I can come back for NWF in the Summers.

Snow is not looking good for this run as of now. Fox just forecasted snow levels down to 2000ft Christmas Day. There is nothing on lo lo pass now so I don't think this is going to happen. Someone better break out their snow dance! Because mine don't seam to be working.

Back