• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official: Noob Snow Run

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
When: Saturday Dec. 27th 9am

Where: subway on hwy 26 and Lolo pass road
70000 Mount Hood Hwy
Rhododendron, OR 97049

Who: this is a noob run so bring your kids, wife, and friends

Stock rigs to wild

As always there will be bigger rigs there to take care of business in case anyone gets stuck.

Front and rear tow points are preferred but if not that's okay.

As far as the plan.

Plz have a full tank before getting to subway, there is a gas station about 1/8th mile before subway

We will meet up at subway get breakfast/lunch if needed.

We will head up lolo pass rd depending on snow will depend on how far the group will get.

Depending on size will determine whether we have one group or two
If we have 2 groups we can have one group keep moving to deeper snow.

So if you want to come out for the first time or the hundredth time plz do, no rig is too small.

Re: Official: noob snow run

I guess I'll go

I'm bringing your jeep tho

And your driving it

IN!

A lot of wheeling coming up! I like it, as long as my jeep stays in one piece!

Iirc, people on past have parked in subway area lot. Last time I was up thats where we left tow pigs. More or less just road driving, not really trails, once you hit the snow its on. Usually right around the gate you hit it if its a good year. Not far of a drive to gate really.

I understand it's not like TSF, just gravel roads full (hopefully) of snow... good assessment?

That was a LONG drive back to the truck!

but still one of the funnest runs I can remember.. despite Cracking a 5.9 head in the second picture

Official: noob snow run

This will be my first run with NAXJA and I'm bringing my wife, son(8) and daughter(2). Just want to make sure they aren't the only kids. I like to make a few runs a year about the family.

This will be my first run with NAXJA and I'm bringing my wife, son(8) and daughter(2). Just want to make sure they aren't the only kids. I like to make a few runs a year about the family.

Let me say every time I have brought my kids everyone is very respectable. Redjeep2.0 loves to start snow ball fights with my son. I'm not sure who wins actually, but they have fun.

Official: noob snow run

My son is 12 but gets along well with younger kids.

Back