• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offical Nominations for BoD

Nope.... and it should probably be added that Nominations will be open until Sept 30th, and actual elections will begin on Oct 1st (per the bylaws). Newly elected officials take office on Nov. 1st.

oh, I thought I seconded Magimerlins nomination for Secretary/Treasurer. So, consider him seconded.

As for my nomination, I honestly only plan to accept it if no one else is willing to do the job. As Kurt said, I just don't have the time anymore to do this job as well as I think it should be done, so I'd rather see someone else who is able to dedicate more time.

I can now put my word in and for that matter,
I nominate Kurt for RRC President.
I nominate x2elite for RRC V/P.
I nominate MischiefMan for Master of Knowledge Management.
I nominate BigDaddyChia for Symbol of RRC.

I think the problem about promoting NAXJA is that sometimes, people (even in modded XJ's) don't even know what the hell an XJ is, let alone know that they own one.

Another problem is that alot of those same people who wheel, or mod their vehicles may not even have internet access. We can't assume that everyone has the same internet addiction that we do.

However, through things like windshield banners on our rigs, cards to put on windshields, promoting NAXJA on other forums where XJers exist (this is easiest to do when we are having runs since technically we are promoting our run... its harder to just promote another forum on a forum without stepping on toes), these things can and will work. I am working on other plans right now as well.

Yall need help. Let me come up with ideas for promoting NAXJA (RRC). I'm good at actually grasping peoples attention. You gotta give away stuff bro. I'm gunna order a good stack of NAXJA stickers and buy me a t-shirt and i'm goin out and finding XJ's. Might be a good opportunity for me to promote my family's restaurant lol.

There is a great difference. A mascot has to wear a suit or costume of some sort. A symbol doesn't.

There is a great difference. A mascot has to wear a suit or costume of some sort. A symbol doesn't.

You don't know Chia like we do... He doesn't need a costume to be a mascot.

But PLEASE lets keep this on topic. The ONLY positions that are open for nomintations are President, Vice President and Treasurer.

OK so lets clear this up.

Nominated President:

xxmidianxx : Accepted and Seconded

Nominated Vice President:

x2elite : Accepted and Seconded

magimerlin : NOT Accepted yet and Seconded I decline sorry

Nominated Treasurer/Secretary:

Kendrik : NOT Accepted yet and Seconded

magimerlin : NOT Accepted yet and NOT Seconded yet. I decline sorry

Am I missing anything here?

I do not have the time that the positions require

I second his nomination. If he does not already know he has been nominated you may want to notify him so that he can either accept or decline, since nominations are only open for two more days.

Thanks, I was going to notify him, but I thought it would be better for the person who nominated him too.

I will go ahead and second this nomination for Ecomike to be the new treasurer/secretary.

Does anyone know if Ecomike is accepting this nomination or not? Nominations close today so we need to know if he wants it.

I used to have his number but its now locked in my old phone so I can't get to it.

Well Ecomike pretty much declinded the nomination.

But I would like to nominate MischiefMan for the position of Treasurer/Recorder.

No you cant... you can accept it though.

Back