• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest T-shirt logo contest

I don't think you noticed, but that's the same picture as before just white instead of red. ;)

The logo looks good Andy! Are you going to make it out again this year?

Nope he used my lights too, and my red reflective tape I put on the side of my Thor's (to my knowledge I'm the only local guy who's done this). Also he eliminated the 3rd brake light, painted the bumper white, and added front fenders...Which shows he had a picture of my rig to make it look similar. (I'm aware it was the same pic just repainted though)

As far as the shirts go, I think either of Andy's look good.

~Scott

Last edited:
Is Grimm out?

The 2nd pic with the oval outline, the red Jeep is fine. I would pay $25 dollars for a quality t-shirt with above logo on back and a small reproduction of the NW Chapter NAXJA sticker on the left breast.

I said "breast". Heh heh.

The 2nd pic with the oval outline, the red Jeep is fine. I would pay $25 dollars for a quality t-shirt with above logo on back and a small reproduction of the NW Chapter NAXJA sticker on the left breast.

-I agree. I think that would be pretty sweet. Then, we can add our own "graphics" like mud, dirt and tears while we're out on the trail at NWFest!

:repair:

-I agree. I think that would be pretty sweet. Then, we can add our own "graphics" like mud, dirt and tears while we're out on the trail at NWFest!

:repair:

Two weeks IS enough time....1 week is cutting close but IS enough time...we would need to have the artwork and all shirt sizes, etc paid for before 1 week!

Is Grimm out?

yes. he is / was waaaay to busy to finish it. so he left us what he had.

so, do we all agree this is what we want ? the clock is ticking . . . .

if so i will talk with Matt (Fishy) tomorrow and get the ball rollin on a pre order thread. then we can put them on the shirt order site for anyone wanting them later. (assuming that works for him)

I vote red and yes, I'd buy one. :thumbup:

~Scott

i can make the jeep any color or anything anyone wants.
maybe i should make it the proper color from the real image, eh dick head?

:p

i'll buy a couple three, for sure.

a large, a medium, and a small!

nwfest09_2.jpg

This one has what it takes. And thanks for putting in the time Andy. Sorry you can't make it to NWFest.

Last edited:
i can make the jeep any color or anything anyone wants.

I definitely want to buy one.

Would it be possible to make a camo pattern coloring (olive drab, brown, black, blotch style like what you would find on a duece & 1/2)? If need be, I'll post up a pic of my heep for reference.

:patriot:

simple colores will help keep the cost down. if we get to crazy these things are gonna cost a fortune !

Do you have a rough estimate for what my camo one would cost?

Colors: white, red, black, grey, olive drab, brown, maybe 1 or two others for lettering or whatever... :doh:

let me know what file format you need to submit, and i can optimize our colors and lines, etc.

or, put me in touch with 'the t-shirt dudes' and i can get er figured out.

mac 'time is running out' gyver

^ heh

Back