• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest T-shirt logo contest

Missing a rear tire too, but it's black, so it must be mine.

Looks like something I've seen before.

P1010259.jpg

My daughter will be excited to see her picture made famous.

u guys are good :D i dont think i'll be doing all the stickers, but yea thats the pic im using to model the XJ. thanks for posting that pic, its better than the one i have. on mine the left rear tire is completely gone in the shadow. :cheers:

ok i added the rear axle and the left rear wheel, straightened outt the window lines and fixed that drivers rear corner so it doesnt look mashed up anymore lol.. got the hoop from the front bumper thats showing over the hood on there and rounded the tires out a little better.

now im working on the background, ie what the XJ is going to be crawling over.

:cheers:

I am not sure if this has already been stated, but what if this XJ:

NW_FEST1_XJ1_progress.jpg

crawls over this image of Rainier?:

NW_FEST1_mountain_vector1.jpg

(I don't know what the environMENTALists would have to say to this though.) :nono::D

Looks cool, but try and remember that web adress.:eek:

so, what do ya'll wanna do with this idea ? i sent it to the "shirt guys" and it looks like its gonna cost a lil and take a bit more time to have Grimms logo finished. money and time we don't have.

suggestions ? anyone come up with a completed idea ? we are runnin out of time to get somthin before NWFest . . . .

it can be any rig, i just had the most/best reference of my own ; )

here ya go, muddybeast, its all you now:
nwfest09_3.jpg

Haha now that is slick, you just forgot the stickers :). What photo of my rig did you use?

~Scott

i have a lot to do for an important demo happening the same time as nwfest..
but i would love to 'just make it' if things go well with work.
my gut feeling is that its not gonna happen ; (
so, maybe in spirit.. ...logo form perhaps?

Back