• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

november 3rd

*BUMP*

see ya saturday guys, hey dennis how about some directions to your place, so we can all meet up there?

GrimmJeeper said:
oh forget it then im not going

i dont want my tires to get wylied. :D

Are you sure you don't want your seats:

crashass.jpg

El Mirage is great, only bust is now they've put that fence up along the WHOLE road. Just don't camp on the lakebed, it can be a bit of a wind tunnel at times. Have fun out there, I'll be at the sx track testing ALL weekend.

el mirage up at the top of the cajones pass. we are meeting at dennis's (leep's) place around 6pm. hes off the 15&395 i think? i forget.

you are more than welcome to join us it should be a good time playing in the sand :D

ok so we're playing around at night in el mirage. anyone up for camping out? me and the boy can make due in the XJ wherever we decide to pass out (dennis's yard :D) but is anyone up for campfire and grub out there? and maybe tossing back a few cold ones while we try to keep erik from peeing on our tires? if people are up for it i have a bunch of "camping food" like stew and chicken breasts and such, freeze dried just add boiling water type stuff, and it actuallyt tastes pretty good. i can bring the grill and the grub, and i'll try to scrounge up some firewood.... but someone needs to post up that they are down for it. im not going to lug all this crap around for nothing :D

Help me out grimm, I think I'll be in Beaumont this weekend. My mapquest skills say that your meeting near Hisperia and wheeling NW of there. Am I close? I may be able to tag along as I'm long over due to meet some of the NAXJA guys nearby. So desert running eh? Anything I should know/bring for this other than the beer.

to sum it all up..... I'm in for a definate maybe.

Grimm... I will PM you Friday, If I am able to go... then campimg is a definite

fiyerbirdie said:
Help me out grimm, I think I'll be in Beaumont this weekend. My mapquest skills say that your meeting near Hisperia and wheeling NW of there. Am I close? I may be able to tag along as I'm long over due to meet some of the NAXJA guys nearby. So desert running eh? Anything I should know/bring for this other than the beer.

to sum it all up..... I'm in for a definate maybe.

hey man youre about a half an hour to 40 minutes away from where they will be meeting, i used to stay in beaumont of beaumont ave...youre not very far i guess it just depends on how far you want to drive to wheel...

So you guys are gonig Sat evening? Doing runs on Sunday?

IslanderOffRoad said:
So you guys are gonig Sat evening? Doing runs on Sunday?
I just want to play around at night with my big ol lights that i never get to use. :D maybe we'll do something sunday morning who knows. im not even sure whos coming. we'll just see who shows up at dennis's place i guess. it looks like it will just be me, tim, and dennis, and maybe brendan if he comes. i'll scrounge up some wood and some freeze dried camping food.

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
I just want to play around at night with my big ol lights that i never get to use. :D maybe we'll do something sunday morning who knows. im not even sure whos coming. we'll just see who shows up at dennis's place i guess. it looks like it will just be me, tim, and dennis, and maybe brendan if he comes. i'll scrounge up some wood and some freeze dried camping food.

A friend of mine wants to run part of the Mojave Road on Sat. If that doesn't happen I may join you guys.

uhm.... we may have to postpone this. i will explain more as i get details. sorry guys. brendan, if this doesnt work out maybe we can get together and have a BBQ or something.

bummer

ok im gunna call this one a bust. i havent spoken to dennis yet but i dont think we will be meeting up there after all.

me and a buddy are going to run the rincon trail on sunday, its just up the road from azusa so maybe if we finish up early we can go play in the mud for a bit, who knows.

here is a link to info on the rincon trail
http://www.godunes.com/maps/rinconshortcut.htm

i'll start a new post,.

Back