• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

november 3rd

I vote that we meet at this persons house:

Racesuit.jpg

If we go to El Mirage I just read a report that there are some rather large leapords running around out there that we need to be careful of. The look something like this:

dennis_fatty2.jpg

hahaha, its funny how you saved those on your computer Erik.

This thread is DEN ready....

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

GrimmJeeper said:
geez.

anyways, looks like el mirage is the place. saturday nov 3rd around dusk is the time. we need a place for everyone to meet up and head out from. i would like to camp somewhere for the night, maybe have a little camp fire (or a big one, muahahah) and toss back a few beers with my friends. so who's in?
back on topic (FOR THE THIRD TIME)

ok, novemeber 3, el mirage, dusk, its going down.

we have two.
my cherokee, and my father in his YJ.

xtimmax said:
ok, novemeber 3, el mirage, dusk, its going down.
tim see if its cool if we meet up at your pops place and head out from there, or just have him come see all the gay stuff erik is doing in this thread. :D

GrimmJeeper said:
tim see if its cool if we meet up at your pops place and head out from there, or just have him come see all the gay stuff erik is doing in this thread. :D

He knows!!!! But little timmy is gonna get started on my jeep so maybe I can go play too! TIM is excused from school this week!!!

erikwylie said:
Well it looks like the AV ASS BANDIT has struck. This is a warning, there is a mysterious ASS BANDIT out there wiping his ass in your seat, watch out! This one was caught on film.

crashass.jpg
I thought that was an elbow until I read "assbandit"! I'm gonna go puke now.
Anyway Grim, I'm leaning more towards Calico if the guys don't mind I tag along. Have'nt been in a while.

Back